Safari Parks -best one near us!!

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been done already cant find any info..looking for a brill drive through safari that will full a day not just a couple of hours thankyou!!

We enjoyed Knowsley and Woburn very much.

Been to Knowsley and enjoyed the drive through, although there wasn't a great deal else there to fill a day.

Wherever you go be prepared to have bits ripped off your car by the monkeys.

At Knowsley we had a monkey sit on the bonnet of the car all the way round the section - amazingly it didn't damage anything

At Knowsley we had a monkey sit on the bonnet of the car all the way round the section - amazingly it didn't damage anything

I lost a rear wiper and had one crap on the bonnet. :o

We enjoyed Knowsley and Woburn very much.

Woburn is great and its coupled with the house and amusements in the area plus the historic town. Woburn china is world famous.

I used to live a few miles away and drove through the deer park on my way to work daily.

Woburn is great and its coupled with the house and amusements in the area plus the historic town. Woburn china is world famous.

I used to live a few miles away and drove through the deer park on my way to work daily.

Hopefully without the hounds in tow?:hihi:

Hopefully without the hounds in tow?:hihi:

And why would I have the hounds in tow or is this your attempt at being funny? If in some ****-eyed manor you are trying to link my support for hunting problem foxes with the deer in the area I come from, I simply refer you to my numerous comments that I do not support stag hunting with hounds and never will.

Knowsley is brilliant in my opinion. You can easily take two hours driving through all the enclosures and ideally want to do it twice. I would recommend you take the viewing road past the baboons though and don't go through the enclosure, the cause general mayhem. Great to watch! :)

brill thanks all!!...Gonna go for Knowsley as there is a beautiful hotel we have stayed in near by before, funnily it was when we visited chester zoo! ..looking at websites id like to try Woburn too, but this time the fab hotel deal has steered me towards Knowsley cheers