A Sheffield utd Shirt Number Question

Does anyone know who wore the number 15 shirt for Sheffield utd back in 93-94 ? as i go the Yellow shirt that was thrown into the crowd at the end of the season and was wondering who the player was :help:

Jon

Edited by Jon

Doe anyone know who wore the number 15 shirt for Sheffield utd back in 2006-2007? as i the Yellow shirt that was thrown into the crowd at the end of the season and was wondering who the player was :help:

Jon

rob kozluck.

Surely if it was a players shirt it would have had his name on it, did you get the shirt at a friendly or reserve game?

Doe anyone know who wore the number 15 shirt for Sheffield utd back in 2006-2007? as i the Yellow shirt that was thrown into the crowd at the end of the season and was wondering who the player was :help:

Jon

Can you play right back ?

He can't

I think it must have been a spare shirt of his, it doesn't have his name on it but has the two badges of The F.A Premier League on each sleeve, lol as an Owls fan i was gunna throw it back at him ;)

I think it must have been a spare shirt of his, it doesn't have his name on it but has the two badges of The F.A Premier League on each sleeve, lol as an Owls fan i was gunna throw it back at him ;)

throw it my way if tha dunt want it,won,t fit me cos i,m a fat c**t,but i got a young nephew who,s blades mad.

Where you one of the Wednesday fans who watched the Blades for a bit of PL football? Don't worry, 2 years time you'll be able to watch Wednesday in the PL and 2 years after that CL football.

Where you one of the Wednesday fans who watched the Blades for a bit of PL football? Don't worry, 2 years time you'll be able to watch Wednesday in the PL and 2 years after that CL football.

Cant decide whether thats jealousy or irony!

It looks like it from a long time before there last season in premier league i would 93-94 when they went down, or was just a shirt someone had chucked to him and he threw back. United def didn't were that shirt in 2005-2006.

Thanks reidy84 i was told the wrong year

Its from 1991-1993 mate.