A Winter's Tale - Peak snows video

Hello folks - our latest Peak District video is a stunner. Even though I say it myself. The snows of December 2010. Merry Christmas to you all. :)

Edited by tubbymorton
Forgot to add 'video' in title

Absolutely beautiful. It's easy to lose sight of the stunning scenery just on our doorstep. Thanks for sharing.

That's fantastic, I love it.....

Thanks for you kind comments. Yes Sheffield is on the edge of the Peak Park of course - but it wouldn't stop me having a short break. Somewhere like Hartington, Longnor or Edale (by train) and you'll think you're in another world. And a Winter break is even better for re-charging those battered batteries!

BOOORING!!

Ha Ha! Just kidding, beautiful video, can almost feel the cold, frosty air in my lungs! Great soundtrack too!

Edited by gabby
'feel', not 'taste'!!

That's beautiful, like the way you've put it together. I live in the Hope Valley reminds me how lucky I am, one of the most beautiful places in the world.

We launched a number of videos over xmas and thought you may like to see them ! The chatsworth one http://www.youtube.com/user/Peakdistrictonline#p/u/12/aGqmP6sv91A and our favourite wildlife one at http://www.youtube.com/user/Peakdistrictonline#p/u/0/NXyQmQ6GS8A

Our Peak District Accommodation site is the sister site of our Artful Lodger site in sheffield

For more beautiful Peak District videos including exclusive footage of remote areas of the Peak District as well as holiday cottage videos and more please take a look at our newly launched Peak District Videos website too. Village videos (Great Longstone, Bakewell, Little Longstone, Monsal Dale, Ashford in the Water etc etc) being prepared as we speak! Happy Christmas to everyone and all the best for 2011; it's going to be a very good year.

'more beautiful' is really in the eye of the beholder and would be best left for people to decide themselves i think !

http://www.videosofthepeakdistrict.co.uk/birds-of-prey-peak-district-i30.html has got some fab wildlife stuff as well as other peak district videos

Edited by peakdistrict