Unhelpful taxi driver

Called a taxi today for myself and my mum to pick us up from Farmfoods with our shopping! We had 10 bags and a babys buggy when the taxi arrived and opened the boot we got told 'not going to get them in there' as he had his own personal things in the boot! He didnt even attempt to put the shopping in the boot he just said no and left us there in the rain!! Driver was VERY unhelpful and had a 'cant be bothered' attitude which made the situation worse!!

Surely as a buisness they should realise that i phoned FROM a supermarket and obviously had shopping!

My mum rung the office to complain and the lady said 'did you state you had shopping when you ordered the cab'

Never have had this problem with taxis before but will not be using this firm again!!!

was it S1 taxis I had a similar problem getting one from Mhall once

As a driver myself i U are given and accept a supermarket job it is obvious that shopping will be going into boot of car. He should not have accepted job.

10 bags of shopping and a buggy. i think you needed a van not a taxi:hihi:

10 bags of shopping and a buggy. i think you needed a van not a taxi:hihi:

lol there was plenty of room in the boot :)

was it S1 taxis I had a similar problem getting one from Mhall once

No it was City Taxis

No it was City Taxis

Ring them, ask to speak to the boss and complain about the treatment you were given. Oops, just seen that you've done that already.

As a driver myself i U are given and accept a supermarket job it is obvious that shopping will be going into boot of car. He should not have accepted job.

now there's a taxi driver who knows his job!

No it was City Taxis

City used to be my taxi firm of choice up until last week.

i called to be picked up from the physiotherapy dept at NGH, and i was left waiting 45 minutes in the snow with a broken leg cos the driver just couldnt seem to find me - even though i described exactly where i was in the hopsital and what the building looked like (it has 'therapy services, outpatients' written all over it in huge letters!) and that i was the shivering wreck with the crutches standing outside.

i must be naive for having assumed that taxi drivers must get a lot of calls for the hospital and would know where most of the buildings are, even if not then its not hard to find them?

i gave up on them after waitng long enough and called mercury, who turned up within 5 minutes. i'll be using them from now on.

(rant over, im still miffed one week later!)

City used to be my taxi firm of choice up until last week.

i called to be picked up from the physiotherapy dept at NGH, and i was left waiting 45 minutes in the snow with a broken leg cos the driver just couldnt seem to find me - even though i described exactly where i was in the hopsital and what the building looked like (it has 'therapy services, outpatients' written all over it in huge letters!) and that i was the shivering wreck with the crutches standing outside.

i must be naive for having assumed that taxi drivers must get a lot of calls for the hospital and would know where most of the buildings are, even if not then its not hard to find them?

i gave up on them after waitng long enough and called mercury, who turned up within 5 minutes. i'll be using them from now on.

(rant over, im still miffed one week later!)

Good Choice