Isn't it funny how people have only got their cars out of the snow today?

how everybody seems to be able to get all their cars out today which had previously been completely 'snowed in' Monday-Friday. Come Saturday I've seen loads of people work for hours to get their cars out.... Wonder why :suspect: Would It be different if it was a Monday ?!

Edited by thelittleone
question

I couldnt get my car out cos it was under 2 foot of snow and was iced up yesterday,its thawed so i dug it out from where i had to leave it on wed couldnt get it all the way home,and ive gone to work,walked,buses trams though what takes me 20 mins in car turned out to be a 2 hour minimum trek and how glad am i the car is back.And due to the time i took to get to work and put hours in i didnt have time to dig it out

Edited by spiritangel1
added more

Our road - and as far as I know, every road in Beighton - was neither ploughed nor gritted until this morning, so "digging out the car" would have meant digging up snow for a mile to reach Mosborough Parkway. That shot is not on the board.

Now, since the plough has been up, I only need to dig out about three feet. Those who live in Beighton and should have been at work this week, probably took the same line as I have.

how everybody seems to be able to get all their cars out today which had previously been completely 'snowed in' Monday-Friday. Come Saturday I've seen loads of people work for hours to get their cars out.... Wonder why :suspect: Would It be different if it was a Monday ?!

An interesting observation! All I know is that all week our main roads have been cleared and we had 3 tons of grit delivered on our estate so if a team of us and not just me had cleared the side roads we would have been moving here and as a city alot earlier than today....yeah funny how they can all move once Saturday's here.....:suspect: