Neopolitan mastiff needs HELP

this poor poor lad is now in sheffield pound totally traumatised,what a shame hopefully will try and get him out whenhis time is up

seadog

If you need help to transport him and its at a weekend let me know he should fit in the back of my car (with the seats down) and I have a guard that can be put on the front seat head rests.

this poor poor lad is now in sheffield pound totally traumatised,what a shame hopefully will try and get him out whenhis time is up

seadog

What on earth happened!:confused: Thought the person who took him in wanted to keep him, I would have fostered otherwise! It's such a shame, this is everything we were all trying to avoid isn't it? :(

Let me know how I can help!

Thanks guys he will now have to do his ten days in the pound,so hopefully we can do something then

Seadog

Well it just goes to show they would have let him go to anyone, poor boy This is exactly what I didn't want to happen to him :(

Thanks guys he will now have to do his ten days in the pound,so hopefully we can do something then

Seadog

Yeah so long as he won't be PTS because of his issues because I do want to help him.

Well it just goes to show they would have let him go to anyone, poor boy This is exactly what I didn't want to happen to him :(

I know, (((hugs)))

Yeah so long as he won't be PTS because of his issues because I do want to help him.

I know, (((hugs)))

This is what I've just told the mum inlaw (hes on death row).

This is what I've just told the mum inlaw (hes on death row).

What does that mean do you know? When his time is up will they automatically PTS or release to rescue? We won't let him die don't worry!

What does that mean do you know? When his time is up will they automatically PTS or release to rescue? We won't let him die don't worry!

I'm not too sure but thought someone should be feeling bad for whats happend to this boy and whos to say they wont pts?

I'm not too sure but thought someone should be feeling bad for whats happend to this boy and whos to say they wont pts?

Yeah it's good you gave her a piece of your mind, I would have too! Why on earth did she dump him on the first person who expressed any interest when you'd already arranged a rescue place?! I was worried that wouldn't end well! We'll sort it though, there are so many people who want to help this boy.

if this boy is in the pound he will wait 10 days to have a behavior assessment and as long as he isnt aggressive to people, he will be up for adoption/rescue....the pound only put down dogs that are proved to be a danger to rehome.

and despite what people say, the workers at the pound are big animal lovers and will make his stay as less stressful as possible.....(a few are mastiff lovers :) )

sazzle