Christmas present ideas

i'm struggling for present ideas for my children i have 8yr old boy 3yr old boy and 7mth old girl any ideas?

when I was 8 I wanted WWF wrestling figures! but im guessing thats not what an 8 year old wants anymore!

Isnt it all iPods and PS3's these days?

i'm struggling for present ideas for my children i have 8yr old boy 3yr old boy and 7mth old girl any ideas?

Don't they write letters to Santa with gifts they would like on them?

my 8yr old son has asked for a dsi and thats all he wants because there expensive, my 3 yr old has only just turned 3 and not writing yet and my little girls at an awkward age and shes got toys which has been passed down from her brother

I love christmas me, the great thing is it teaches our children to be selfish little brats and instill that great quality that seems to be prevalent in society today namely 'look after number 1 and grab what you can and to hell with anyone else.

Get them nothing and teach them that you don't get anything for nothing, a wonderful gift that will last beyond boxing day.

Or an X-box, whatever floats your boat.

I love christmas me, the great thing is it teaches our children to be selfish little brats and instill that great quality that seems to be prevalent in society today namely 'look after number 1 and grab what you can and to hell with anyone else.

Get them nothing and teach them that you don't get anything for nothing, a wonderful gift that will last beyond boxing day.

Christmas doesn't teach children to be selfish little brats, bad parents do.

there are so many sites online that give you weird and wonderful gift ideas. just spend a bit of time googling. :)

My wife asked me last Christmas, shall I just give you money, then you can buy what you like?

I said, So I'll just write myself a cheque and post it to myself?

No Joke.

when I was 8 I wanted WWF wrestling figures! but im guessing thats not what an 8 year old wants anymore!

Isnt it all iPods and PS3's these days?

You would be suprised my little lad as just started taking an interest in wrestling and he is nearly 5! Im trying to get to grips with all the names but can't and he just shakes his head when I can them all mixed up!!

Oh and he wants a fort and soliders for xmas so I got him sorted I think this year! Good luck to you though

we got the best present already this year... my 18 month old niece just survived meningitis and septisemia. can't ask for more than that... the gift of life.

Yeah that would be fun!

My little en's know that xmas is an exiting time, they are niether brats or ill behaved (most of the time:hihi:) and always appriciate what they have.

I love nothing more than seeing the look on their face xmas morning when they think santa has come and filled their house with presents the exitment and happiness in their face is great!