Do you think i have any comeback for this?

why would she say your lazy when you RECON you worked your ass off?Good workers are always in demand!!

Have you never had a small minded manager who hated you because you didnt think the sun shone out of their bottom or because you could simply get on with the job without asking them how to do everything?

From my experince in medium to large, public and private sector, there is a real shortage of leadership. That leadership, not just people in charge.

why would she say your lazy when you RECON you worked your ass off?Good workers are always in demand!!

i don't have a clue as to why she desribed me as lazy ...she is the type that tends to have her 'flavour of the month' though and they quickly get replaced when someone else comes along. she also gets through staff at a phenomenal rate and i doubt they were all lazy!

...she is the type that tends to have her 'flavour of the month' though

I'm about to regret saying this...but isn't a month about the time scale for a lady's 'moon' cycle...I'm in trouble now :hihi:

I'm about to regret saying this...but isn't a month about the time scale for a lady's 'moon' cycle...I'm in trouble now :hihi:

If me comparing you to Ken Bates got pulled Steve, you ain't got a cat in hells chance of that post surviving!!!

Although extremely scandalous for you to even think such a thing...it did make me laugh!

thanks for all your advice/comments.

i was being paid with a payslip and tax deducted at source, however i never signed a contract of employment with her. I applied for another job which i haven't got as unknown to me one of the staff members there is an employee at the place in hathersage too and she told the owner about the issues between me and my former boss!

so frustrating when you find something you really love doing even if it is just a little coffee shop job, back to the job hunting then :roll:

Whyever not?

I've worked a few jobs where I left on bad terms after they screwed me over. The worst thing for me is not having closure. Some of them don't exist now. Its frustrating to say the least but this must be hard because she was a friend!

Edited by Larkfield

Whyever not?

i wasn't offered one and because she was a friend i trusted her ...i am now seeking solace in the number of bad reviews the establishment has on the internet and thinking i'm well out of a place that chances are isn't going to last that long anyway

From my experince in medium to large, public and private sector, there is a real shortage of leadership. That leadership, not just people in charge.

Yep. There is no shortage of those.