Babysitting and babysitters MEGATHREAD

HI I am looking for a childminder in the Handsworth area. I need someone to look after my 2 1/2 yr old son, Mon, Tue,Thurs 8.30 - 3.00, and Weds 8.30 - 5.30/6.00 and possibly to also collect my 4 older children from St.Josephs's on a weds and mind them till 5.30/6 (they are aged 4,6,8 and almost 11)

I am looking for someone experienced , that will plan activities to keep a very active toddler busy and occupied! I am hoping to build a lasting relationship with the right person, so that when my toddler starts at St.Joseph's nursery they will be able to collect and look after him for the hours I am still at work. Needs to be someone that can work patiently at helping him to settle and feel secure with them, as he has not really taken to the nursery he has recently started at, so feel he would be happier with a caring childminder that he can get to know.

Please PM me if you may be able to help. Looking to find someone as soon as possible.

thanks,

Louise

Hi all i am on the look out for a good childminder for a 9 year old girl she is at Killamarsh school please get in touch with any recommendations thankyou Sarah x

needing a childminder 2 days/mornings aweek for my daughter and to also collect my son from school in the heeley area if anyone could recomened or give me ideas where to go?

Try Sheffield Information Link or childcare.co.uk

I'm a childminder in Woodseats with vacancies but I only do school pick ups from Norton so probably not much use to you, sorry.

If you struggle to find someone for your daughter, feel free to pm me though.

thank you i've been looking for afew month know and can't find anybody who does school pick ups from anns grove going to contact school tomorrow to see if they have any information

I hope you have got something sorted by now but if not if you state which school your daughter goes to it may help as there is St Giles and Norwood Juniors and childminders dont usually do both schools :)

I will be looking for a childminder in S11 Greystones area next year for my 18 month old son.

My husband and I work full time but will only need the childminder 4 days a week.

We are hoping that he will eventually be going to Greystones pre school followed by Greystones primary.

Please let me know if you know anybody that will have a place.

Thanks

Hi,

I live in S74 (so Barnsley really) and I could do with a babysitter for the occasional evening. Does anyone know of any in the area or who are able to travel.

I have 2 boys aged 7 and 8.

Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Thank you

Hi. I'm looking for a childminder to look after my now 7 month old but likely to be 10 months when we need a childminder. We're in S6 and it would be great if you were based in Wadsley Park Village.

Its likely to be for 3 full days a week but the days will probably change each week.

Please let me know if you know of anyone/are based in S6 and could accommodate my little'in for different days each week.

Thanks.

Hi everyone!

My name's Abbie and I'm 23. I'm currently doing the primary PGCE and will be qualified as a primary school teacher in June 2010. I'm studying at Sheffield Hallam Uni and I am on placement in Hope Valley.

I have been told that I'm a fantastic babysitter; I work for about 3 families in Sheffield at the moment and have done for 3 years. I have worked with 3 month old babies through to 10 year olds. I do over night stays, regular work, bath/change/feed etc.

Most of all... I absolutely LOVE children and want to make sure they're having fun whilst I'm there and they aren't bored stiff. I learn a lot of fun stuff whilst on placement in school. :)

My most recent enhanced disclosure CRB check was done in August 2010 by SHU before I went on placement. I have lots of people who would be happy to talk to you and recommend me.

I am open to discussion regarding rates. It all depends on how long you're going for, etc.

Please do get in contact if you'd like a regular or one-off babysitter. I'd be happy to meet up with you and have a chat.

Thanks

Abbie

Hello everyone, I am a Ofsted Registered Childminder in Sheffield 12. I am CRB checked and fully trained in First Aid, Food Hygine and Child safeguarding. I received a 'Good' result in my last Ofsted Inspection. I currently have varied vacancies. I provide full time and part time care. I can work just term time or just holidays. I aim to be as flexible as possible. I provide meals. I am located in Base Green and drop off and collect at Gleadless Primary School.

If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact me

Many Thanks Toni