Corp Gig Tickets

Random question - I was looking on the corp website at tickets outlets and remember when you could get gig tickets from an old record shop near Devonshire Green.

Are the places listed on the website now (ie HMV, Rocky Horror's, Spaceman, and Fuse) places that sell just club night pre-night tickets, or do they also do gig tickets?

Specifically, I was wondering if either HMV or Rocky would have tickets for the Furyon gig, as it would be the most convenient way for me to get them.

Anyone have an idea?

I think all those will sell gig tickets as I know HMV does. If it was a list of places that sold club tickets it would be a lot longer.

I think all those will sell gig tickets as I know HMV does. If it was a list of places that sold club tickets it would be a lot longer.

Hmmm... sounds promising. Do they sell tickets for bands of all sizes? Or just the larger ones?

Just bought some Corp gig tickets from Rocky Horrors - they're now just off Division Street where Jack's Records used to be. They seemed to have quite a collection of gig tickets so there's a good chance. Pay with cash though as there is a charge for cards (even debit), and there's a transaction fee of £1 - £1.50 per ticket.

I always buy mine from Rocky Horrors (Jack's used to charge less, but are sadly no more). Never had problems getting any Corp tickets from there for any gig.

You probably already know this, but Corp's website says the Furyon gig is cancelled. Just in case you didn't know and were still trying to get a ticket.

hi what happen to corp on mondaynights not been there for a long time and looks like its gone down hill

I always buy mine from Rocky Horrors (Jack's used to charge less, but are sadly no more). Never had problems getting any Corp tickets from there for any gig.

Jack was a miserable sod but he charged a fair handling price on his tickets.

Jack was a miserable sod but he charged a fair handling price on his tickets.

yep.

The corp can be really annoying with queues for gigs, they are painfully slow in getting people though who have bought 'online' tickets.