Kukui nut oil for acne and skin problems

Hi,

Just thought I would share this little gem with you. I have suffered with bouts of acne for over twenty years and have tried everything (and I mean everything). I recently saw that a few people had had good results with kukui nut oil, so thought I'd give it a go.

I had to order it from the internet (just google it) costs about £8.00 for a good sized bottle. It's very oily, so use a tiny bit, last thing at night on clean skin. It's very good, really calming and has helped with scarring. A friend recently tried it for ulcerated skin and another for psoriasis and both loved it. It's very pure, no horrible preservatives and I'm very impressed. Just for info I use Dr Hauschka cleansing cream as well which is also fab !!

my son has really bad acne (he is 15) and we have tried everything, he is currently on prescription meds for it but I dont like him being on these. I will try some of this, thanks

City Angel did your son try this as My brother is the same and if so I will recommend it to him

I used to use tetrycycline from the doctor and panoxyl acne gel as had acne for years/all through school.

I now use Temple Spa way to go face wash and their oil free moisturiser and never have spots...when I go on holiday I buy an oil free sun cream as normal ones would just bring back the spots.

Hi,

Just thought I would share this little gem with you. I have suffered with bouts of acne for over twenty years and have tried everything (and I mean everything). I recently saw that a few people had had good results with kukui nut oil, so thought I'd give it a go.

I had to order it from the internet (just google it) costs about £8.00 for a good sized bottle. It's very oily, so use a tiny bit, last thing at night on clean skin. It's very good, really calming and has helped with scarring. A friend recently tried it for ulcerated skin and another for psoriasis and both loved it. It's very pure, no horrible preservatives and I'm very impressed. Just for info I use Dr Hauschka cleansing cream as well which is also fab !!

After reading this, I bought some online for my daughter. She is 17 and very fed up of her acne, that she has suffered from since 9 years old. She has been on anti-biotics, the pill, zinc cream... you name it for about 6 years! Nothing worked....Until now!! This oil has cleared her skin up completely (apart from an odd hormonal spot!) In just a few days we noticed a huge improvement. I'm sharing the bottle as it just feels really lush on your skin.

Can't recommend this oil enough!!

How do you use this and is there anything in particular to look for?