They tried to mug me in Sheffield City Centre at Midday

When I had my bag snatched at the bottom of the moor on a Saturday afternoon and chased after the male. I asked a couple which way he had ran, and was told by the male that they did not want to be involved. I did not want them to get involved I just wanted them to tell me which way he went. I was more mad at him then than the person who actually took my bag.

The incident was not recorded on CCTV as the cameras were pointing in the opposite direction due to their being a football match on at Bramhall Lane. Consequently no one was ever caught and I do not go down the bottom of the moor anymore.

Two late teenage lads approached me just opposite the Argos near the Police HQ. They asked for the time. I already had my iphone so I gave him the time and moved along. One then told me to, "<removed> hand it over".

In amazement I could not understand the cheek they had to threaten me in broad daylight! People walking past daren't bat an eyelid on what was going on. What is wrong with the general public these days? It was quite clear what was happening.

Long story short, threats were made on my general wellbeing, and i'd had enough. I will not say how I resolved it, but they sped off quite fast. (No i didn't hit one of them) :P

I haven't posted this for story value. I would be just interested to know if anyone else has had an experience like this, maybe not be so lucky as I am.

And, are our Sheffield Town Centre Streets safe anymore?

Colonel

You should have beat them up so they learn their lesson. I personaly think that idiots like these should be beaten up, mugged themselves for a change ( a bit of their own medicine ) and kicked really hard where it hurts...But you see in this country, it will be you who will be at fault!!! :loopy: Unbelievable!!! In the city centre at BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! :suspect:

I saw a video on the net where two chinese shoplifters had been caught and they had there hands and legs broken. 2 men gave out the punishment whilst a crowd watched on. These two shoplifters would probably have been disabled for life after the bones they had broken. One man had a large piece of concrete ( about 40-50kg) thrown onto his back, he was in agony.

Maybe that how they deal with scum in the far east?

Yep, a couple of incidents like these - you will have no shoplifters, or people snatching bags on the street...But hey, dont forget the "human rights" and all that bull****. In my opinion, if one behaves like an animal, human rights should not apply :hihi:

There are alot of people complaining on here. Alot of people saying they would hit back. Maybe even enough people for a viglante group.

Haha liking the sound of this :P

There are alot of people complaining on here. Alot of people saying they would hit back. Maybe even enough people for a viglante group.

Count me in I'd love to kick sum Low life's head in.

Ah, my mistake xxx

good job you're not in charge really.

Yep, a couple of incidents like these - you will have no shoplifters, or people snatching bags on the street

So there should be no shoplifters or bag snatchers in China by now, correct ?

You'd execute muggers??

I would also fine them £10.00. :rolleyes:

Two late teenage lads approached me just opposite the Argos near the Police HQ. They asked for the time. I already had my iphone so I gave him the time and moved along. One then told me to, "<removed> hand it over".

In amazement I could not understand the cheek they had to threaten me in broad daylight! People walking past daren't bat an eyelid on what was going on. What is wrong with the general public these days? It was quite clear what was happening.

Long story short, threats were made on my general wellbeing, and i'd had enough. I will not say how I resolved it, but they sped off quite fast. (No i didn't hit one of them) :P

I haven't posted this for story value. I would be just interested to know if anyone else has had an experience like this, maybe not be so lucky as I am.

And, are our Sheffield Town Centre Streets safe anymore?

Colonel

Isnt that the very same spot of the bright digital clock above the co-op building.?