Am I islamophobic?

We've come a long way in robotics on the past 30 years see where we are in the next 30 (the earth's been here 4 billion years)......what do you mean we can't create or own food? All the stuff we eat has been developed by man...I can't wait for your facts..

my point is human beings are struggeling to create a robot yet far superior more advanced beings are on the earth and you're seriousely trying to tell me they just happen to be here? How has the human being amde advancements? With the brain that God gave it. Name one actual food which has been created by man?

no but neither can you or darwins theory of evolution.

That's the point. We don't have to prove it. It's all here around us, we say it just happened and you say some elderly arab with a fondness for little girls made it all possible. It's down to you to prove momo al fiddly was anything to do with the universe other than an early prototype of the sex offenders register.

Reported me for being rude about mohammeds child sexual relations?

Well lets see is that is somehing we get beheaded for in sheffieldforum.

If it is, then you and your muslim friends are welcome to the forum for it will no longer bear any relation to sheffield.

your sheffield is not everyones sheffield, sheffield is a multi cultural city with two excellent universities attracting Muslim students from all over the world. Your veiws are not welcome on this forum and in Sheffield generally because they are offensive and abusive. It's not what you say but how you say it and I have already proved you wrong about Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) but you are to thick to realise. In fact you do not even care caz you want to perpetuate your lies in order to carry on typing racial and religious abuse on the forum.

Edited by uppercut

Don't bother with this guy, he is a proper Islamaphobe and always posts religious abuse.

Don't waste your time on him or others like him.

What is an "islamophobe"?

I have no problem with the victims of islam, ie muslims, know lots of them and always try to gently suggest they might leave the cult but if they want to stay then fair enough. It's a stupid 7th century death cult, we all know that yet we pretend it has validity when it has none so we can appear "inclusive".

Islam is a cancer, if it had appeared yesterday it would have ended in Waco.

All we can do is extend our hand to sufferers and say come and join the rational human race and in that spirit i extend my hand to you now my friend. :)

I have no problem with the victims of islam, ie muslims, know lots of them and always try to gently suggest they might leave the cult but if they want to stay then fair enough. It's a stupid 7th century death cult, we all know that yet we pretend it has validity when it has none so we can appear "inclusive".

Islam is a cancer, if it had appeared yesterday it would have ended in Waco.

All we can do is extend our hand to sufferers and say come and join the rational human race and in that spirit i extend my hand to you now my friend. :)

Someone that fears islam...... thinks it is a cancer, a death cult and compares it with Waco and can only be abusive when talking about it..

The above doesn't cover precisely every islamaphobe, but it illustrates what it is fairly well.

your sheffield is not everyones sheffield, sheffield is a multi cultural city with two excellent universities attracting Muslim students from all over the world. Your veiws are not welcome on this forum and in Sheffield generally because they are offensive and abusive. It's not what you say but how you say it and I have already proved you wrong about Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) but you are to thick to realise. In fact you do not even care caz you want to perpetuate your lies in order to carry on typing racial and religious abuse on the forum.

You are of course welcome to your view of a sheffield where criticism of momo (pbuhah) is grounds for banning from forums etc.

However that is not yet the sheffield we live in. I'd be a little wary about going too early if i were you, you're nowhere near the critical mass to start making demands.