Wybourn Roundup 2010

my gran lived in the aeroplane second house down on left first was the Parkins then my granma green uncle david roy and aunty betty

i was born on maltravers place also lived on whites lane ,maltravers crescent twice ,aroplane,southend road,manor oakes place ,moved of when i was 17 28yrs ago.

I lived on Maltravers Road, originally...mum still lives there.....then onto Maltravers Crescent, when I got my own house.....not lived on there for around 10 years though, although most of my family still live there....

Jayne

Mine too Jayne are we related?

hehe

Lil Bro - :)

P.S Would move back tomorrow on to Maltravers

Moved onto Manor oaks road in October last year. Best thing i ever did. Brilliant neighbours. :)

saunders place, not born and bred but like it well enough :hihi:

I was born on Manor Oaks Road, bang opposite the school. I lived there for 20 years and i come from a well known family of 6 girls. :hihi:

manor oaks road opposite the school. brill neighbours.

been a lot of crazy things happenin on wybourn streets recently ...

been a lot things happerning on most estates what makes us so special that you have to put it on here ?

been a lot things happerning on most estates what makes us so special that you have to put it on here ?

because i felt like expressing my thoughts and yes the fact that there are things happening allover is beside the point the post is about wybourn as the thread thats why i wrote :suspect: