Help! My car has been Stolen!

Thanks,

Luke

Edited by AdvncWindows

Gutted for u mate looks lovely that car! There are some real scrotes out there....but what do they seem to do about them?

Good luck mate I'll keep my eyes peeled. There can' be may of them left on the road so your appeal should be worth it on here...if you can get people to read it.

dsc01395r.jpg

If anyone has seen a red Mk 2 Volkswagen Scirocco (the old looking ones).

Reg J723LNH

Please could you drop me a PM.

I went to bed last night and woke up to find it stolen from the front of our house this morning.

From S9 area.

sorry to hear that, we had our pride and joy stolen last year, worth over 9 grand, we were absolutly gutted, the police still havent found it! i really hope you get yours back, my hubby is a van driver, delivers all over the country so ive showed him this pic and asked him to keep a look at for you, im telling ya they need to have thier hands chopped off thieveing little scumbags!

Edited by Andy
Quote tags

Theiving scum. Sorry to hear about that, i'll keep an eye out for it around this end of town.

I saw your post on the Scirocco Register and Have now posted it both on my website and also on Facebook.

If you Google your registration number you will find a link to my web page (I cant post a link to it on here until i have posted 5 times!)

Hope you get her back :roll:

My next door but one neighbour's little Micra was stolen a few days ago:- there aren't half some low-lifes about.

When I opened the picture of your missing car, my first thought was "Bloomin' 'eck! Gene Hunt!"

I hope you get it back, in one piece, and that the police find the scroates responsible for this.

sorry for you mate, i'll post it on my forum aswell

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this, what a lovely rocco :(

I will keep an eye out for it and will cross post your message on golfgti.co.uk as there's a few VW nuts on there from this area.

Thankyou so much guys for helping me out.

Edited by AdvncWindows

just on my way out so ill be lookin out for it mate ,