Who's your favourite member of staff in Sheffield?

On the 83 especially!

And, most of their uniforms haven't arrived yet. So they get to wear 'normal' clothes, so they look rather normal lol rather than working guys!

On 97/98 i've not seen many that are even friendly to you, nevermind anything else!

Don't some of the Stagecoach guys wear shirts and ties?:love: One of the ones I thinks fineee usually does.

Don't some of the Stagecoach guys wear shirts and ties?:love: One of the ones I thinks fineee usually does.

Some do. But Mr B (Ive told you his name via the PM convo lol!) his uniform hasn't come yet, only been on job around a month or two. So he wears what he likes, like the groovy shorts he had on today. If he's on SF he'll see this and know i'm speaking about him :D Cause ive never seen Green shorts with orange and yellow flowers for a grown bloke!

Some do. But Mr B (Ive told you his name via the PM convo lol!) his uniform hasn't come yet, only been on job around a month or two. So he wears what he likes, like the groovy shorts he had on today. If he's on SF he'll see this and know i'm speaking about him :D Cause ive never seen Green shorts with orange and yellow flowers for a grown bloke!

So do you think he'll look better in his uniform or not? I think guys in shirts and ties are hot!:love: Every guy who works in Sheffield should have to wear them.:hihi:

Not a prayer! I don't like that sort of thing... Casual, everyday clothes are much better!

I think guys in shirts and ties are hot!:love:

Me too! Love it when OH gets home from work and he still has on his shirt and tie, absolutely gorgeous:love:

I like Reg at bardwells electronic shop on Abbeydale road. The stocky bloke. He calls a spade a spade, is a good joker and takes no s**t from anyone. My mate saw him once pull a shoplifter over the counter by his collar and scared the bejesus out of him..

I once went in with my motorbike helmet on and he put both his hands over his mouth and shouted back to me..

He has glued coins on the floor, and had a rag to tear behind the counter, and if anyone bent over to pick one up he tore the rag to make you think you had torn your trousers. Those coins have been there so long, they look like silver disks as people's feet have worn all the numbers off them.

All the staff at bardwells are very helpful and know their stuff. unlike Maplins.

The guy who was driving the 88 bus today gets a thumbs up from me:thumbsup:( He had a shirt on too, lol.:hihi:)

Me too! Love it when OH gets home from work and he still has on his shirt and tie, absolutely gorgeous:love:

okay, so he takes 'em off when he goes clubbing first does he? There's the first clue if he's up to no good ;)

okay, so he takes 'em off when he goes clubbing first does he? There's the first clue if he's up to no good ;)

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I like your posts, they make me chuckle:)

If you knew my OH, you'd know the idea of him in a club is the most hilarious image ever. He hates the places. Don't blame him:D

Clubbing :gag: I'd rather stay at home and have a poo!

Clubbing :gag: I'd rather stay at home and have a poo!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Me too dear. Even though girls don't poo. ;)

Told you Jason!:P

Actually Andy, you were supposed to entirely deny the accusation that you would be looking for someone else too!!!:suspect::D