Who's your favourite member of staff in Sheffield?

My vote goes to Jasper and family at the London Rd post office he's bonkers but lovely

2nd that!! Hes always really chatty and smiley!!

Everyone,staff and pupils at Whiteways junior school, the happiest school in Sheffield

A lovely lady who works in John Lewis. As soon as I walked in, spotted that I was lost and directed me to where I needed to be straight away. Not often that someone is like that nowadays.

I agree, some of the staff in John Lewis are very helpful, beyond the call of duty. My husband got some christmas pressies wrapped one lunchtime and they helped him carry them back to work for him! I wanted some gloves for my mother in law and the shop assistant went to find a few members of staff so that I could find one who had similar sized hands to hers, and then tried a few pairs on to see! bless.

280 posts and no-one has mentioned me.. :(

I must have sliced a loaf for one of you at least...

Oh well.. :(:wink:

bar staff at royal standard

brunette at porterbrook

big lad works part time in spar on ecclesall

alex at spearmint.

No-one on who come in Lane Top Club then - I ALWAYS have a smile on my face! boo...

No-one on who come in Lane Top Club then - I ALWAYS have a smile on my face! boo...

Just had a look at your myspace link and come to think of it, i don't think i've ever seen you in Lane top, i've probably not been in when you've been working...

Although, everytime i have been in, Matt seems to always have a smile on his face! Doesn't he work behind the bar anymore?

He's the box Chairman now - gets to fiddle about with buttons all night and generally not do much work for his cash - which is probably why he's smiling! haha

He's the box Chairman now - gets to fiddle about with buttons all night and generally not do much work for his cash - which is probably why he's smiling! haha

Ah, that'll be why then :hihi:

Wheres Brian gone? I don't think i've ever seen him smile so i can class him as the miserable one :hihi:

Did Brian work behind the bar? I've only been there since April last year. You don't mean his grandad do you?

Did Brian work behind the bar? I've only been there since April last year. You don't mean his grandad do you?

No, Brian was the guy that did open the box. He always used to wear a hat/cap of some sort? Quite tall. He's been going out with that smallish lady, brownish coloured hair, wears glasses, can't for the life of me think of her name :huh:

The only other box Chairman I know of was Alan, who still comes in. I know most people by what they're going to order when they come to the bar though, not particularly everyone's name. You'll have to say hey next time you're in!