Lewis Haines who went missing in 1995

I think someone should end all the speculation.

Lewis's body was found a fair few years ago having been pulled from the river don in sheffield, for reasons i am not 100% sure of the body has laid unidentified for all this time. He will finally be laid to rest next week and his family may now also find some peace. R.I.P Lewis

I think someone should end all the speculation.

Lewis's body was found a fair few years ago having been pulled from the river don in sheffield, for reasons i am not 100% sure of the body has laid unidentified for all this time. He will finally be laid to rest next week and his family may now also find some peace. R.I.P Lewis

How awful. It's a really tragic ending but at least his family can have some closure now and take comfort in the fact fact that their boy is finally at rest.

RIP Lewis

As we don't need any speculation as to why things took so long, out of respect to Lewis' family, especially with the funeral being so close - closing.

RIP Lewis.