New Dance Class - Every Sunday, 2-3pm

HipHop/Commercial Dance with Suzy

It could be something grimey, something ghetto...

-could be straight up commercial, or girly...

-could be something chilled!

But every week is a new routine, and every week, we'll learn and grow together!

Come to class to dance, have fun and grow!

Class is General Level.

16+

Not suitable for absolute beginners.

Starts Sunday 9th May

at The Fitness Club, Surrey Street

(Next to the WinterGardens)

£4

Hope to see you there!

Suzanne started "Street dance" back in 2003 and her first class led her to be crave the style, the culture and the dance its self. After taking class for years, and being inspired by some amazing talent - UK and Worldwide - Suzy is now teaching a weekly class, which invites everyone to enjoy the dance, the music and the vibe, whilst learning challenging choreography in a good atmosphere! Suzanne travels a lot to learn, train and be inspired by new people every week, and hopes that she can pass knowledge on to aspiring dancers in Sheffield.

Edited by suzydance
extra info

Just a quick question are you CRB checked, insured and qualified? just people may want to know that before joining the class. :)

what age range is this?

what kind of experience do you need, and can i take exams? i wouldn't mind becoming a teacher - especially if its as much fun as pineapple!!

tezza86/Jeffy22: The age range is 16+. I am a qualified sports leader, but I choose to teach dance :)

Speenie: you can take exams in dance! To become a qualified dance teacher you can take exams with http://www.idta.co.uk/

Ive took many exams in freestyle with them, and if you choose to continue you can work up to a teaching qualification which is what I aim to do in the near future also! :)

-Also for this class you need to be already able to pick up basic choreography.. This class aims to challenge! :)

Pineapple is so much fun with a great atmosphere :')

If you want to see what I do, feel free to visit my youtube, http://www.youtube.com/suzdys

Anymore questions feel free to ask! :)

Edited by suzydance

Or you could go to City Limits street dance classes where all the teachers are I.D.T.A qualified, crb checked and all classes take place in top of the range dance studios.1 Check out http://www.city-limits.co.uk - new classes starting soon!

Or you could go to City Limits street dance classes where all the teachers are I.D.T.A qualified, crb checked and all classes take place in top of the range dance studios.1 Check out http://www.city-limits.co.uk - new classes starting soon!

My friend takes ballroom classes here, I'd recommend City Limits for this :)

I used to teach the Hiphop class there.

Edited by suzydance

Hmm. Yes but you don't anymore.

Sarah, I respect you promoting your company like I promote my own class...

Business is business - and companies are always competing - but this thread is just way of promoting what I do, with no intentions to compete or go against any other dancers/dance companies and I hope you appreciate that :)

Well said Suzy......

City Limits isnt great, Freelance is the way forward.. Good luck, if you have any questions on how to promote, run your business etc please email me at [email protected] im always happy to help people who like to give it a go on there own...

Take care

Rich x

wat time do the classes start?used to do dance but stopped a few years ago and want to get back into it

wat time do the classes start?used to do dance but stopped a few years ago and want to get back into it

Hi calendula,

Classes are on this Sunday, and every sunday 2-3pm at The Fitness Club in the city centre (on surrey street opposite the main library and next to the winter gardens!)

You can join the FB group for more info, and videos of class!

Come down and dance with us! Hope to see you Sunday!

:)