New Dance Class - Every Sunday, 2-3pm

• 5 weeks later...

The Sheffield Urban Talent competition is launching its first annual urban talent contest searching for Sheffield's best urban talent act! The two day event will see a selection of Sheffield’s best urban talent acts perform live to an audience and judging panel. The urban talent acts will battle it out to win the official crown title of 'Sheffield's best urban talent act of 2010'!

Current acts in the competition are:

• Street dancers

• Comedians

• Break dancers

• Rappers

• Poets

• Singers

• Mc’s

The first heats of the two day event will start on Sunday 15th of August and the best acts who make it through the first heats will then go on to compete for the winning title the following Sunday in front of our special guest judges!

A cash prize and some freebies goes to the 1st place winner! Follow us on twitter to get live updates

The two day event will be an all-day fun day with food & drinks, music, fashion shows, and live performances throughout the day starting at 12:00pm. The talent show will start at 3:00pm and will end around 6:00pm. The evening will continue till 10pm with various DJ’s on rotation.

The competition is open to all ages and all style of talent acts! We are still currently open for entries, so if you think you've got talent and you'd like to enter please call 07539434793 or e-mail sheffieldurbantalentcontest@gmail.com

Celebrity Guest's Judging the Competition

Kyla - (Do You Mind)

Paleface (Nothernline records, crazy cousins)

Meleka (Go)

Maxwell D (Pay as you Go, Blackberry Hype)

Delcena Ramsey - Sheffield homegrown talented singer

Tony Unitone

Live Performances

Maxwell D - Blackberry Hype

Kyla - Do you mind, Don't play with my heart

Charra Love

Meleka - Go

KDOT - Sheffield Finest MC'

Shinobi & Kase

The Fabulous Fashion Show

Cassy's African Hair and Fashion

Missy's Fashion

Special speaker

Sticky - The main man who blew up Ms Dynamite with the song ‘Boo’ is coming to give a motivational talk to the youths within the Sheffield community.

Music Policy

R&B, Hip-Hop, Bassline, Funky House, Reggae, Roots, Dancehall, House

Press coverage

The Star News Paper, BCR, Sheffield Live fm

Contact us to enter or for more info:

General enquiry line: 07539434793

Stall hire enquiry line: 07967197420

Facebook: Sheffield Ubran Talent Contest

Twitter: twitter.com/sutc2010

Email: sheffieldurbantalentcontest@gmail.com

Sponsored by:

Spital Hill Plaza, Creative Mix Marketing & PR, JB Hats n Things, Glenmill Carpets, Cassy's Salon, S J Raja, Face Lift, Simboti Holdings, Blue Mountain, Computer Island Superstore, Yasy Works, South Yorkshire Police

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have only just seen these previous posts years on! wow. haha!

I thought I'd just give it a quick mention that I do have a CRB check and I am a holder of public liability insurance, if that helps too. :)

Just to keep you updated, my current class is now held on Tuesdays at The Fitness Club 7-8pm

:)

With love to all those who dance, teach dance and love dance :)