Anyone want wool?

I've got a pile of a variety of yarns - everything from random balls picked up on sale, to 10 skeins of good quality merino I picked up for a sweater and never got around to using. I'm moving to Canada in a week, and have no room to pack it all over with me. Anyone want, or know of any groups who could use? PM me if you like!

-Ash

Edited by Kerby
Taken

Been trying to edit my post to say the wool has been claimed, but can't seem to make it work! Sorry to anyone who's pm'd me in the past couple of days - I really thought it had been updated!

Oh, that's a shame as I am organising some charity knitting at work. It's a project called "knit a square" if anyone is interested. Basically, you knit or crochet 8 inch by 8 inch squares and post them to the charity in Africa where they sew them together to make blankets for AIDS orphans. If anyone else has any spare stash they'd like to donate please let me know!

closing thread now as yarn has gone. Ishunter i've pm'd you.