Boys hurt on stolen bike

Very nice post mate and I agree totally.

The comments by users on the stars web site are disgusting and people should detach the actions of these people and think more about their age/wisdom and that they are people at the end of the day.

I see you went on there and complained about some of the other comments. Shame, I was enjoying reading them.

Anyone whose life and community has been blighted by night after night of anti-social behaviour from a small number of scrotes coupled with total apathy fromthe police will be cheered by this story. At least the neighbourhood might have a bit of peace and quiet for a few weeks now.

dont expec sympathy if your children have an accident or you crash your vehicle as the guy says it makes no difference if its ligitamate or stolen if you gunna crash you are gunna crash so get a life you selfish person

my kids would not have done this i have brought all three up to resect people and property

whats the probs you got kids same as these scrotes

my kids would not have done this i have brought all three up to resect people and property

whats the probs you got kids same as these scrotes

that would be a bit hard since my kids are only 2 year old :huh: sure they would be able to pinch a bike , so no its not my problem you are the problem wishing serious harm on others you are prob that blind to the world that your kids dont even tell you anything about what they do or maybe they are just saints :huh: in my opinion no one is a saint and you should get used to this living in the current environment that we are in after all it is 2010 things may have changed a lot since you were a child i.e we not allowed to disaplin our children the same as you may have been disaplined when you was a child so that is why the world is going mad with children making mistakes

that would be a bit hard since my kids are only 2 year old :huh: sure they would be able to pinch a bike , so no its not my problem you are the problem wishing serious harm on others you are prob that blind to the world that your kids dont even tell you anything about what they do or maybe they are just saints :huh: in my opinion no one is a saint and you should get used to this living in the current environment that we are in after all it is 2010 things may have changed a lot since you were a child i.e we not allowed to disaplin our children the same as you may have been disaplined when you was a child so that is why the world is going mad with children making mistakes

no my kids arn't saints but the eldest has just got a degree the middle one in her 2nd year at uni and the youngest is in 6th form:|

its seem obvious to me you'll settle for you kid spending the majority of there time in jail

regards john

dont expec sympathy if your children have an accident or you crash your vehicle as the guy says it makes no difference if its ligitamate or stolen if you gunna crash you are gunna crash so get a life you selfish person

If they hadn't stolen the bike... they wouldn't have crashed!!!

secondly, it is they who are selfish for depraving someone of their hard earned property and as a last point I doubt any theif would get much sympathy in similar circumstances..

Oh well. As long as they don't do something ridiculous like sue for it...

do you have children cause if you do you will know that it is not always possible once they get to a certain age to control there lives, mine are still babies so i can influnce the way they think at the moment but one day they will be old enough to think for them selves and make mistakes and no matter what they do i will stand by them cause thats what parents do you love your children no matter what, my point being dont blame the parents as the majority of them have done the best they possibly can with the exception of a few of course. The world is in a state because of narrow minded people taking it up on themselves to have a go at any chance they can that is what we have police for to enforce the law and like i have already said the will deal with the youths as they see fit its not up to anybody else except them and the parents and to be honest i think the parents themselves will have had a wake up call and will be able to make a difference now

No I do not have children as it happens. Simple reason is I dont want children. So I cannot speak from the point of view of a parent. However I certainly remember my parents bringing me up correctly so I didnt do anything like that.

Secondly you say its up to the police to deal with this problem. The problem is the police have no tools to deal with the problem. If they arrest these scumbags all that will happen is they get put in a cushty jail cell with Satalite TV and computer games consoles. There is no punishment anymore because everyone is scared of destroying their human rights.

I have seen some of the parents of kids similar to these blights on society and they would not have any wake up call. They are too busy drinking their special brew to pay any attention to looking after their kids properly.

What these kids need is a thick ear. The sort my dad gave me when I was younger and did something wrong.

No I do not have children as it happens. Simple reason is I dont want children. So I cannot speak from the point of view of a parent. However I certainly remember my parents bringing me up correctly so I didnt do anything like that.

Secondly you say its up to the police to deal with this problem. The problem is the police have no tools to deal with the problem. If they arrest these scumbags all that will happen is they get put in a cushty jail cell with Satalite TV and computer games consoles. There is no punishment anymore because everyone is scared of destroying their human rights.

I have seen some of the parents of kids similar to these blights on society and they would not have any wake up call. They are too busy drinking their special brew to pay any attention to looking after their kids properly.

What these kids need is a thick ear. The sort my dad gave me when I was younger and did something wrong.

i totally agree with the kids in society needing a thick ear but what are parents suppose to do when you will get social services knocking on doors if you smack your childs bum, my children are 2 and 3 and i got 1 on way and i would not be happy with them spending life in jail and that is not what im saying i am saying that it is not up to other people to judge i will bring up my kids as i see fit just the same as you and to be honest the other poster who just commented to me - it makes no difference if you children have degrees or not it didnt stop the uni student ******* on the war memorial did it ?? i was brought up perfectly well and have turned out great never got into trouble but i can still see that mistakes are made in life for people to learn from wether it be stealing a bike, taking drugs, or beeing antisocial in other ways. Its like saying that when you have a alcoholic drink and get a bit loud that is not antisocial or are you going to say you dont drink or smoke now we can carry on like this forever but you will have your views and i will have mine and nothing you can say will change them nor will i change yours but i will say that my kids will be brought up with disapline wether they go out after and make there mistakes is down to them i will stand by them no matter what like the families of the youths that this thread is about , at the end of the day you wont know how youn will react until it happens to your family

We had a thief on a stolen motorbike crash into my wife on Prince a few yrs ago and the most shocking thing is, any claim made by anyone including the owner of the Golf will all have to come from the owner of the bike's insurance! I know its shocking but thats how the law works.

Ifeel for that theyoung lad who's bike was stolen because he will get hammered next year on his insurance.

i totally agree with the kids in society needing a thick ear but what are parents suppose to do when you will get social services knocking on doors if you smack your childs bum, my children are 2 and 3 and i got 1 on way and i would not be happy with them spending life in jail and that is not what im saying i am saying that it is not up to other people to judge i will bring up my kids as i see fit just the same as you and to be honest the other poster who just commented to me - it makes no difference if you children have degrees or not it didnt stop the uni student ******* on the war memorial did it ?? i was brought up perfectly well and have turned out great never got into trouble but i can still see that mistakes are made in life for people to learn from wether it be stealing a bike, taking drugs, or beeing antisocial in other ways. Its like saying that when you have a alcoholic drink and get a bit loud that is not antisocial or are you going to say you dont drink or smoke now we can carry on like this forever but you will have your views and i will have mine and nothing you can say will change them nor will i change yours but i will say that my kids will be brought up with disapline wether they go out after and make there mistakes is down to them i will stand by them no matter what like the families of the youths that this thread is about , at the end of the day you wont know how youn will react until it happens to your family

Actually on a few of the points you raised I actually agree with you. I

think one of the biggest problems is the nanny state and the social services dictating how people raise their kids. Its the NSPCC and social services which cause some of this problem persicuting parents who do discipline their kids. You seem like a decent parent and to be honest I dont think you'll ever have a problem with unrully kids as you raise your kids quite well. For start off you care which is half the problem with these kids is that their parents dont seem to care.

i have just seen the lads picture on facebook after he came of the bike, his heads split in two

Edited by dongle