Help please..Park & Ride

I'll be using Nunnery Square Park & Ride this week, I've never used it before so not sure what to do!

Do you pay before getting on the tram or pay on the tram?

How many stops to Commercial Street?

It closes at 7.30pm but I'll be leaving later than this, I know you can get out with a valid ticket but how? Is there a barrier to stick your ticket in?

Daft questions I know, but I suffer from anxiety so would feel much better being prepared, rather than looking like I don't know what I'm doing! :hihi:

Thanks for any replies.

I'm pretty sure you can't get a park and ride ticket on the tram you need to get it from the machine in the car park.

I'm pretty sure you can't get a park and ride ticket on the tram you need to get it from the machine in the car park.

Thanks, that's the main thing I needed to know. :)

When you get on the tram a conductor will come round and you state your destination etc and they will give you a ticket. But that is all I know as I have never used park & ride.

When you get on the tram a conductor will come round and you state your destination etc and they will give you a ticket. But that is all I know as I have never used park & ride.

Me neither and I like to know what I'm doing! Thanks for your reply :D

I'm glad I am not the only one :). And your welcome.

There is a ticket office at the park and ride. Once you buy your ticket you show it to the conductor on the tram. (If its a day ticket its valid until 11.59pm). When you come back to nunnery there is a barrier where you put the ticket into which allows you to leave the car park. The tram stop you need for commerical street is "fitzallan square, ponds forge" stop. Its about 3 stops away from nunnery, hope this helps.

There is a ticket office at the park and ride. Once you buy your ticket you show it to the conductor on the tram. (If its a day ticket its valid until 11.59pm). When you come back to nunnery there is a barrier where you put the ticket into which allows you to leave the car park. The tram stop you need for commerical street is "fitzallan square, ponds forge" stop. Its about 3 stops away from nunnery, hope this helps.

Brilliant thanks! :)