Compulsory insurance for all dogs proposed by Govt. (Now ruled out)

What is it 10million cats n 10million dogs in the UK? Too many,we should have a cull,(crapping all over the place)Disgusting!

if thats your argument there should definitely be a human cull first, they make much more mess per individual and there are far more! I concur:D

The Government has now backed down on the idea.

Hilary Benn said it was because they didn't want to penalise responsible owners.

No **it Sherlock!

Just because they have abandoned the idea of compulsory insurance for all dogs, doesn't mean they won't propose an amended policy at some point in the future. The most sensible option would seem to be breed-specific legislation that means owners of dangerous breeds are required to have insurance but not owners of more placid ones.

It's very topical too as the front cover of today's Metro is about how a gang used two Staffordshire bull terriers to murder a teenager.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23816750-man-guilty-of-teenagers-weapon-dog-murder-in-south-london-park.do

Okay so insurance wouldn't have stoppd the attack but if the owners had been required to take out insurance before they were allowed to adopt the dogs, they might have thought twice.

Edited by Randy
spelling mistakes

the sensible option would be to cull the chavs-just think...

no spitting

no c****y music on buses

no dog problem

less people on benefits

no graffiti (I really don't understand why they have to spray a fake name on every wall they see. I would rather they claimed it with ****)

people would walk normally rather than that comedy -must keep hand on penis to check its still there whilst doing a strange bouncy walk that is required to keep my trousers up version

less psychotic children bought up thinking sunny d is good for them:loopy:

walking around on a sunny day without listening to some ***** dance music, saying hello to people on the street without fear of reprisal,

I MUST EMIGRATE