Recommended businesses and tradesmen part2 NO ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

I've just used Graham from G-Man with a Van to pick up a bed from London for me. Not only did he pick up the bed, but he sorted out replacing the old one and he took that away for me (but I did pay a bit more for him doing that)

Extremely helpful and highly recommended

http://www.g-manvansheffield.co.uk/

We have used a great electrician recently. He's called Jodie, I don't know if his business has a separate name. His number is 07976 046389.

I've just had to turn a circuit iff on tge fuse biard. He has left an idiot-proof guide -I can guarantee this! The funish of his work is great too.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 11:27 ----------

We've had great service from Sevenhills plumbers. They fitted our boilers sorted out our radiators and helped us sort a leak in lightning-quick time. The number is 07931729011.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 11:31 ----------

[quote=Bluefeline;123Can anyone recommend someone to fit log burner in the next few weeks?

We have the fire ready to be fitted just need someone who knows how.

Any help welcome.

Thanks.

We used James Farrar - 07786 541864. He was very good.

Can anyone recommend a decorator for wallpapering and painting in S13 please?

It's the spare box room and ideally for as soon as possible.

thanks

M Mitchell

P and D

Leepy

Steve Oscar

All forum members, you might have to wait, these guys get good reviews and I'm pretty certain I have seen all there work on various jobs.

Hope this helps, cheers Chris @ MAC Plastering

M Mitchell

P and D

Leepy

Steve Oscar

All forum members, you might have to wait, these guys get good reviews and I'm pretty certain I have seen all there work on various jobs.

Hope this helps, cheers Chris @ MAC Plastering

Thanks for those!

I've used M Mitchell before but am assuming he's booked for a while as he was last time I asked, but I'll try the others cheers.

I recommend MET Gas Services for their service and price.

I recommend MET Gas Services for their service and price.

Thanks

Glad to be of service

I'm looking for someone who can do my fitted bathroom , any recommendations but not too over costly .

Quick recommendation for Mick at MET.

Came out to a job yesterday to take a rad off, very short notice, decent price.

Cheers Mick.

Chris @ MAC Plastering

Another massive recommendation for Lee Rodgers (Leepy) of S6 Handyman services, yes, The Only Way is S6! He has just replaced some guttering for me, lovely job. Totally reliable and a nice chap to boot. If he's busy, all I can say is he's worth waiting for! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::bigsmile::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Alison for great feedback,all the best,Lee S6

Edited by leepy
spelling mistake

I've just had a new back door fitted by Mark at Bluestone PVC - I saw a number of recommendations on here already and haven't been disappointed.

I'd recommend very highly if you're looking for Upvc doors and windows. Turned up for the quote and on time (unlike others), got it ordered and it's just been fitted. He's done a good job and tidied up after himself (unlike others).

I'm certainly going to get him to fit some new windows in the summer.