What do you do when you feel that everything you do is wrong?

I'm the same my glass is half full.

Time for another can of Jonny Smiths.

Problem solved drink from the can and not the glass.

Is it someone else telling you are wrong, or just you yourself, Often to solve a problem there are always different ways to solve it, as the saying goes, if at first you do not suceed try, try again.

What do I do when I feel everything I do is wrong?

I stop reading SF for a couple of days... :D;)

What do I do when I feel everything I do is wrong?

I stop reading SF for a couple of days... :D;)

Yeah! switch off the computer and do something positive - a long walk in the countryside is always a tonic :)

I'm just as bad as you in feeling that I'm doing things wrong, but I do try to remember what I say to my learners when they're struggling:

You don't learn anything from doing things right. You learn by doing the wrong thing, working out what you did wrong and then planning how not to do it wrong in future.

Do not let yourself feel that way. Simple. You know everything you do is not wrong. We know it - even without knowing you. You do what you need to do. And if someone is making you feel like crap - just ignore them.

Chin up.

thanx for that ... im trying hard , its not easy when feeling this low but il keep trying ......

Is it someone else telling you are wrong, or just you yourself, Often to solve a problem there are always different ways to solve it, as the saying goes, if at first you do not suceed try, try again.

yeah said that so many times , this morning as well ...im doing my best and i dont want another failed relationship ..... thanx so much for your reply

Yeah! switch off the computer and do something positive - a long walk in the countryside is always a tonic :)

yeah might just try that when i feel a bit better ..iv got good plans for the summer when it comes .. and that wont include sitting round here being got at ..its the new meeeeeeee from now on thanx so much for the reply

I'm just as bad as you in feeling that I'm doing things wrong, but I do try to remember what I say to my learners when they're struggling:

You don't learn anything from doing things right. You learn by doing the wrong thing, working out what you did wrong and then planning how not to do it wrong in future.

yes thats true but its makes me feel so down when i told im wrong all day long .. i feel im no good at anything so most of the time i just give in and say ok .... this is why im the way i am now ..thanx for the reply

yes thats true but its makes me feel so down when i told im wrong all day long .. i feel im no good at anything so most of the time i just give in and say ok .... this is why im the way i am now ..thanx for the reply

If this is to do with a work situation then it sounds a lot more to do with your line manager or supervisor than with you.

Even if someone is doing something wrong, there are ways to tell you that without dropping your self-worth into your boots and making it more likely that you'll do other things wrong too.

What does it achieve to make someone doubt their own ability? All that happens is that they are less likely to strive hard to attain new knowledge and skills and less likely to trust their own abilities and develop.

thanx for that ... im trying hard , its not easy when feeling this low but il keep trying ......

Hey - you are talking to the god of how to do everything wrong here :D

Keep doing and keep hoping that one day I do something right - but that's the fun of life - trying and trying again and again, and not letting someone get you down. Just remember - you cannot please all the people all the time; and you definitely will not please some people some of the time; or something to that effect. :suspect:

Anyhow - you posted to sf and that was something you did right so you lose your claim to doing everything wrong.

yeah said that so many times , this morning as well ...im doing my best and i dont want another failed relationship ..... thanx so much for your reply

It sounds like the only thing you are doing wrong is staying in a relationship that is destroying your self-esteem.

Better a failed relationship than one which makes you unhappy and miserable all the time.