Hartley Brook School Incident Friday 5th Feb

My daughter came home rom school friday saying the police has been running round school after a young boy with a knife...

Appartently the boy is a pupil that doesn't attend and he was looking for some specific kids...

just wondered if this is right.. my daughter is 10 and does sometimes get things muddled up.

if it is true im very worried about the lack of security for our kids.

Have you contacted the school and asked them directly about this?

Or have you just jumped straight onto the forum?

Don't you think you could be causing panic and concern? You don't know the facts - contact the school before going public with stories your child has brought back from school.

Have you contacted the school and asked them directly about this?

Or have you just jumped straight onto the forum?

Don't you think you could be causing panic and concern? You don't know the facts - contact the school before going public with stories your child has brought back from school.

omg they only asked a question why be so rude?? if was my kids school i would want to know, the schools dont always tell you things they would rather send letters out

omg they only asked a question why be so rude?? if was my kids school i would want to know, the schools dont always tell you things they would rather send letters out

Sometimes school have to investigate incidents before letting people know the facts. Otherwise there is a big game of Chinese Whispers and the truth gets distorted.

I am not being rude. Lets stop this 'I want to know everything now' attitude. No doubt there will be phones calls on Monday morning to the school from parents wanted to know what has happened.

Somebody has got to tell these people that they are just causing more trouble and mass panic by posting these Chinese Whispers. Just because you don't like being told what to do is no reason to then go and call people 'rude'.