Exchanges - council and housing associations

Edited by joannetsh

On behalf of a friend...

Offered: 2 bed, Shiregreen, driveway, rear garden. 2 decent sized bedrooms. New bathroom with shower. Newly decorated.

Wanted: 2 bed house/flat in Barnsley. Must have a shower and be decorated to a decent standard.

still looking .......exchange from large one bedroom flat on colley drive wanting any property near longley, shirecliffe, southey,call 07742801813

hi i have a 2 bed house shiregreen large bedrooms drive and large kitchen wantin a 2/3 bed parson x surrounding areas

Hi, can you please tell me if your house is a terraced or semi? I am looking for a 2 bed semi with drive and large garden. I have a 3 bed terraced, with large garden. Recently had new kitchen and bathroom. thanks

Wanted large 3 or a 4 bed house would love to move towards my mum at loxley but im open to offers in other areas if close to relitives, friends, work, must be a house and have fenced off garden a driveway a large kitchen and be in walking distance to a primary school.

offering a 2 bedroom corner house at shirecliffe ,has a very big garden all fenced of , has a big 20x7 feet work cabin aswel. the living room has just been decorated and has laminate down . the house has been modernised so kitchen and bathroom have been done. two decent sized bedrooms , wanting a two bed house in shiregreen or parsons cross area plz feel free to pm me thnx

Edited by nickoak

Still looking,ive got a large 2 bedroom house lower wincobank 5 mins to meadowhall end property small but private garden, french doors in living room opens out onto garden,french doors also in the main bedroom.2nd bedroom is of decent size double bed or two singles,kiTchen is of decent size. Wanting a 2bedhouse or bungalow colley rd, deerlands avenue as long as it is barnsley rd end,sheffield lane top, LONGLEY, would consider surrounding areas. Really dont want to leave, but my daughter and grandchildren need me closer to them, if interested or know of anyone could you please contact me on 07979272569 anytime thankyou. Marie.

Hi i have a two bed sunshine type house in lonley 2 min walk from all shops and doctors on herries road

hi i am wanting a exchange for our 3 bed semi house in shiregreen lovely quite road.. had new kitchen/bathroom. new drive and wall on front. 120ft long bk garden dg/gch we av spent alot of money on this property. big rooms in side

we are wanting a 3 bed house/bungalow any area's considered... plz pm me if u av a property to swap.

hi do you have your puppy for sale still, i am new to this site and dont have a clue how to use it

so please send us an email to [email protected]

kind regards mark

hi i am currently living in a 2 bed house on city road and am wanting a 2 bed house on wybourn genuine reason for a move to be closer to family if anyone is intrested pls get back to me..

still wanting exchange here ;)

We have a gorgeous large 2 bed house in beighton, recently decorated throughout, laminate flooring downstairs. Lovely neighbours and in a lovely area. Love the house and area, but due to recently having our 3rd child, we are desperate for a 3rd bedroom, the only reason we are wanting to move. Close to crystal peaks, bus routes, local shops, post office, schools.

Wanting a 3 bed, in the same area or surrounding areas. Need to stay local due to older children at school.

Dont come on here much, so if anybody is interested, please ring/text 07791333359

Still desperare for a 3 bed

still looking... i have 2 bed flat, wadsley, just deco'd through-out, walkin- wardrobe, GCH, wants 2 bed house, wisewood, hillsbrough, wadsley, walkley, crookes,

:)

thanks