Exchanges - council and housing associations

Offered - A 2 bed house with Parkway Housing Association. Wybourn (Southend Place) Recently modernised, new kitchen, bathroom, all plastered throughout, new carpet on stairs and living room. Laminated bedrooms..

It is decorated to a high standard they are just painting the rendering on the external white which look lovely. Very nice and tidy newly fenced in back garden and driveway to the front. Would need to see it to appreciate that you could move straight in!!

This road is very quiet and a lot of the houses are owned on this road. The neighbours are all very nice too.

Wanted - 2/3 bed council house in Woodhouse, Stradbroke, Richmond, Handsworth, Littledale, Bowdenwood Any surrounding areas considered.

Reason for moving - I used to live at Handsworth but had to move here for personal reasons. My daughter goes to school at Handsworth and my family live there too. I need to be closer to the school and family..

Hi i am still looking for an exchange i have a 3 bedroomed house on spinkhill drive, richmond. Drive way, back garden which needs fencing off and has a large shed. Re furbished kitchen , average size living room. Three bedrooms. Bathroom and shower, gas central heating, upvc windows. Sheffield city council rent is 74 pounds a week, including water and alarm.

Wanted: Im looking for a 3 bedroomed house around the BASEGREEN/CHARNOCK area, so i can be closer to my support network.

If interested you can ring me or send me an email to funky_lady_70@hotmail.co.uk. My mobile number is 07534404623. Please no time wasters. Thanks donna.

i have a 3 bedroom house in handsworth close to schools bus stops and all shops balcony with steps down to garden very nice in summer new decor wanting exchange to beighton 3 bedroom or clearance key sorry no other areas due to kids been at beighton school

Edited by happy days

Offered:

Sheffield 2, 3 bed house, gch, 2 wc, dg, shower, long driveway, immaculately decorated, front and rear gardens, burglar alarm. quiet cul de sac

Wanted:

3 bed house Hackenthorpe, Birley, Frecheville or surrounding areas or clearance key/demolition priority

pictures and more details available here:http://house4exchangesheffield.kk5.org/

i will pay all removal costs and give a cash payment for right house

contact me for details

Offered

3 double bedroomed house at woodhouse, Goathland Drive. Large back garden, massive living room. Kithchen/diner. downstairs toilet and bathroom upstairs aswell.

Wanted

2 bedroomed house or 1 bedroomed flat at either Handsworth or Ballifield.

Needs to be either of these areas as she needs to be close to her parents and her work, so she cannot accept other areas.

Still looking many thanks

im posting this for my sister in law.

she has a 2 bed modernised house on lindsey ave 2 garderns, 2 toilets sunshine house. it has been modnerised from the council bathroom and kitchen its has double glazed windows gch. all the decoration is all modern.

shes wanting a: 2 or 3 bed on parson cross and other areas may be considered. could do wiv being near southey green school.