Lion Head Bunny Found, Woodseats

Found in my Garden, Cartmell Road, Woodseats Sunday 24 Jan PM. Rory (as i have named him/her) is a Ginger lion head bunny, well fed, in good condition (apart from dirty paws) looks like Rory had been living in my garden eating my bunny's (Frank) scraps since at least Sat, untill i noticed him!

Anyone lost one?

Found in my Garden, Cartmell Road, Woodseats Sunday 24 Jan PM. Rory (as i have named him/her) is a Ginger lion head bunny, well fed, in good condition (apart from dirty paws) looks like Rory had been living in my garden eating my bunny's (Frank) scraps since at least Sat, untill i noticed him!

Anyone lost one?

I inherited a rabbit in just the same way she came visiting one of mine, will you keep this one if the owners don't come forward?

Pop him along to Peak vets to check for a chip , also ring round vets to see if anyone has reported him missing.

Ye, i have emailed them a pic of the bunny to put up in the surgery with my num on. Hopefully someone will come fwd soon.

Are you going to keep the bunny if you dont find the owners?

I would like too but my boyfriend (SB Joinery) doesn't really want me to have any more pets as i already have a bunny, 2 cats and a horse! Someone has messaged me who wants a mate for their lion head so i may let Rory go there. We'll see, the owners must be out there somewhere!

just out of chance i know you said ginger its not a Brown/Grey male is it.

just out of chance i know you said ginger its not a Brown/Grey male is it.

There is one advertised lost in a shop in woodseats ! the one at the bottom of woodseats house road!

There is one advertised lost in a shop in woodseats ! the one at the bottom of woodseats house road!

I think that applys to you SB Joinery

His owner has reclaimed him tonight!!! Yey! They saw the poster i sent to Peak vets, success! I was very sad to see the little fella go, he's such a sweet little thing, maybe he'll come visiting again one day....