Are we bending over to appease Israel again ?

I don't think there is one. Sadly the history of hatred between arabs and jews in the region goes back for centuries, and it doesn't show any sign of abating anytime soon.

No its not, and we shouldnt take sides.

When either over step the mark and dont do it by the rules (yes rules, even in war) we should condem them for it no matter who's feeling we hurt.

It is not for the Israelis to impose themselves upon Gaza it is up to the people of gaza to show that they can act in a civilised manner.

As Jo Public's example said you don't hit someone with a club and then bleat when they hit you with a bigger club.

Correction bleaters do.:loopy:

Or if you hit us we will kill your kids to teach you a lesson ?

sorry for the 'bleat'

not allowing supplies to get in so no matter how much money they had, if they could not get supplies in (fual, food ect) then who is exactly to blaim for that ? their head of state trying to keep alive ?

If anyone in Isreal were overly concered about people starrving ect they could have taken in supplies instead of people having to risk life by digging tunnels.

Amazing they managed to get rockets and other munitions a-go-go yet you fall for the sob story about food fuel etc.

I can't believe how gullible and naive some people are, do you honestly accept that they could get munitions over basic needs?

Or if you hit us we will kill your kids to teach you a lesson ? sorry for the 'bleat'

You mean we'll fire our missliles and mortars at your men women and children whilst hiding behind human shields in residential areas.

You certainly have some strange values, who do you think that the randomly fired Palestinians missiles and mortars were intended to kill?

Amazing they managed to get rockets and other munitions a-go-go yet you fall for the sob story about food fuel etc.

I can't believe how gullible and naive some people are, do you honestly accept that they could get munitions over basic needs?

You think getting a few hundreds pounds of expolsives in poses anything like the same logistical problems as getting enough food in for more than a million people - every day?

You call other people gullible and naive?

No its not, and we shouldnt take sides.

When either over step the mark and dont do it by the rules (yes rules, even in war) we should condem them for it no matter who's feeling we hurt.

I think that this has already been covered, the Palestinians have regularly for years fired missiles and shells into a sovereign state without first declaring war.

You think getting a few hundreds pounds of expolsives in poses anything like the same logistical problems as getting enough food in for more than a million people - every day?

You call other people gullible and naive?

The truth is that the tunnels are for the importing of munitions not food.

You mean we'll fire our missliles and mortars at your men women and children whilst hiding behind human shields in residential areas.

You certainly have some strange values, who do you think that the randomly fired Palestinians missiles and mortars were intended to kill?

I don't think anybody is disputing that the terrorist groups like Mujahideen and Islamic Jihad use some pretty despicable and cowardly tactics when it comes to their anti-jewish campaign, but that is all they have.

But if you look at the figures, the reaction by the Israelis is way too much. According to a member of the Israeli border police on a program I was watching at the weekend, there have been 24 people in israel killed since 2001 by qassam rocket attacks. Contrast that to over 1300 Palestinians - the vast majority of them civilians - killed in just 23 days during operation cast lead.

The fact is though there has been relitave peace (maintained by both sides to be fair) yet the Israelis continue to treat Gaza as if it were a concentration camp, whilst sitting on Palestinian land.

I can understand Israelis need and desire for security, however in my eyes they have little justification for sitting on Palestinian land at this time.

But if you look at the figures, the reaction by the Israelis is way too much. According to a member of the Israeli border police on a program I was watching at the weekend, there have been 24 people in israel killed since 2001 by qassam rocket attacks. Contrast that to over 1300 Palestinians - the vast majority of them civilians - killed in just 23 days during operation cast lead.
24 Israelis killed is 24 too many, the Palestinians would have prefered it to be 2400.

The Palestinians/Arabs don't want peace look what happened to 'Sadat' he was a good statesman so he had to go.

If the Palestinians and Lebonese allow terrorists to live amongst them then they will get what is coming to them, if they can't stand the heat of the kitchen they should get out and start building a proper state to show the Israelis that they can become civilised, they do as 'King Hussein' did when he booted out the scum organisation the PLO who are now at the root of the troubles in Gaza.