Car broken into on Mauncer Crescent

God what is this the worst road to live on in Sheffield... i have had my car broken into twice whilst its been parked on this road. Is this just because its a crappy area in Sheffield, because ive heard Woodhouse is full of chavs and scumbags:rant::loopy:

Yes, yes and yes.

Glad someone agree's ,woodhouse ****, i was only visiting friends, who incidently are not from woodhouse but moved there couple of years ago and cant get out of the infested area.

obviously havent got a clue about woodhouse but not arguing with a troll

ive heard sevenside(woodhouse) is a beautiful area, where all the football players live (wednesday players that is). and the bit where its all box houses is nice too

yet i park my car in woodhouse especially around mauncer lane and have never had my car broken into in 10 years ive lived near this area and been visiting it :roll::roll::roll:

all area have thiefs. i always thought woodhouse was nice

ive heard sevenside(woodhouse) is a beautiful area, where all the football players live (wednesday players that is). and the bit where its all box houses is nice too

You have to be joking, I couldnt wait to get off that estate....

obviously havent got a clue about woodhouse but not arguing with a troll

How unfortunate for you..... can you not leave the estate either:loopy:

You have to be joking, I couldnt wait to get off that

estate....

:hihi::l You must be someone with a bit of commonsense Edited by pink tank
not right

What can I say Pink Tank... I hear people in Woodhouse, especially Mauncer like to uphold certain standards, your car was obviously lowering the tone and they were trying to move it down the road to Beighton Tip. I've lived in Woodhouse over 30 years and have never had any trouble, as for the chavs, doesn't every area have them? that what makes a place great, the great range of people. your village is obviously inhabited by robots... As for it being the worst estate, I think it's the best, it's quiet, friendly and safe.