The Car Boot Megathread 2010 - please see first post for full list of CBs

RozeePozee

I know at least a couple of the boots are running all year round. Trouble is such as oldcotes would be bad with the weather and very few sellers. I would imagine the keepmoat will be ok if the snows been cleared. I hope someone has more info on theese places?

might be best to hold fire untill the spring, as i have loads of antique furniture to sell, if anyones interested in taking a look before then PM me. T

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know which ones will have started up by next weekend - 15th and 16th Jan?
I don't know of any that "start up" then. Only the ones that run all year, weather permitting (see first post).

Most of the seasonal ones start up in March sometime.

Hillsborough Arena have applied for car boots on the following dates this year

15th & 29th May

12th & 26th June

10th & 24th July

14th & 28th August

I hope by posting our dates early enough we will be able to avoid clashes with other organisations in the area

Hillsborough Arena have applied for car boots on the following dates this year

15th & 29th May

12th & 26th June

10th & 24th July

14th & 28th August

I hope by posting our dates early enough we will be able to avoid clashes with other organisations in the area

Due to new legislation governing carboots Hillsborough Arena are currently investigating the possibility of holding them weekly

starting 22nd May until 21st August

I will post dates as soon as we have confirmation