A Little Bit Of News..

I had my little boy on the 28th january at 5:39am hes so beautiful weighed 8lbs 10oz only 8hrs in labour worth every bit of pain hes got loads of hair must have been all the heart burn while pregnant:hihi: had to stay in hospital for 2 days due to their concern over me due to losing a big blood clot im fine now wishing everyone eles luck in their pregnancy

Congratulations :) glad all went well xx

Just thought I'd pop on here as no one has posted for over a month... Just thought I'd give a little update. I had my little girl in the early hours of Thursday morning at 25 weeks and 5 days. She weighed 1lb 13oz. Upto now she's doing really well it's just me that's the problem one :( I've only just been moved from HDU this morning but things seem to be looking up.

I will try and update on babies progress as often as possible xx

Congratulations :) glad all went well xx

Just thought I'd pop on here as no one has posted for over a month... Just thought I'd give a little update. I had my little girl in the early hours of Thursday morning at 25 weeks and 5 days. She weighed 1lb 13oz. Upto now she's doing really well it's just me that's the problem one :( I've only just been moved from HDU this morning but things seem to be looking up.

I will try and update on babies progress as often as possible xx

Congratulations! Hope she continues to make progress and is home with you asap.

My youngest went for his hospital check up Tuesday for the op he had to remove his extra thumb in December. All good, and he got discharged. Just got to keep an eye on it as he grows, any problems and we just need to get refered back but he is using it fine so fingers crossed.

Hi torla hope your baby gets stronger every day hope you and your partner are keeping strong for each other please keep us informed how your little one is doing hugs and kisses from us all every one please say a little pray

Thank you for the well wishes. My little Emmie is 11 days old now. She's doing very well. She'll hopefully be weaned off her vent in the next few weeks. Until then I can't have a cuddle :( I so want to just pick her up xx

Hope your little one is doing well TOrla

It was my youngest 1st birthday yesterday. He had his 1yr review last week and is 19lb 1oz. My 2 and half yr old is 28lb 5.5oz.

She's doing amazingly well. We've gone from being ventilated to cpap in day 13 then on to high flow today. I've created a fb page for regular updates link as follows

https://m.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=125439160976135&ref=tn_tnmn&__user=100004378752170

Awwww happy birthday to your youngest LJB23 hope his review went well. X

So glad your baby doing so well please keep us up dated as I dont have face book my little boy 8 weeks old now time as gone so quick since he was born

Torla - I missed your update! Can I recommend charity pop n grow to you? They provide free adapted clothes for nicu/scbu etc units that basically allow them to be dressed and not in the way of lines and such things. I have a few friends who work really close with these amazing people. I've joined your page, and if its ok will pass it on to my p'n'g friends?

I'm 25+3 now. Baby ok so far, apart from chronic back pain I'm doing well. My other half has to physically pick me out of bed in a morning, and I walk around for a minute or 2 and it eases somewhat but never totally goes away :gag: flipping horrible but I guess that's just what happens :)

She's doing amazingly well. We've gone from being ventilated to cpap in day 13 then on to high flow today. I've created a fb page for regular updates link as follows

https://m.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=125439160976135&ref=tn_tnmn&__user=100004378752170

Awwww happy birthday to your youngest LJB23 hope his review went well. X

Fab news, just liked your page x

TOrla hope your little one is doing great shes a strong little fighter please keep us update please as I dont have face book

Hello :) sorry for the lack of updates. She's doing really well, was moved to HDU on Monday. She's on full feeds and 2 litres of high flow oxygen. She was a madam and pulled her ventilation tube and long line out, so was put on CPAP for 4 days before progressing to high flow. Emmie now weighs 2lb 4oz is 4 weeks and 3 days old corrected age of 30+2 she's a little star! Everybody is shocked how remarkably well she's doing. It's eye test day tomorrow at see if there's any damage due to being on oxygen and less than 1.5kg birth weight. Her head scan has showed that the grade 3 bleed is resolving and upto now there is no damage to the brain tissue. We've been told that she will most probably be coming home on oxygen. All in all she's doing fantastic xx