A Little Bit Of News..

I am expecting baby no.3!

I've been for a couple of early scans as I've had a bit of bleeding but I've been told all is well and seen the heartbeat. I should be 8 weeks plus 1 day with my dates but the lady doing the scan said it's maybe more 7 weeks? I go to see my Midwife on 23rd and she'll book me in for a dating scan in Jan so I will know better then but it's looking towards a due date of 23rd-30th July.

Exciting times ahead! I'll keep you all posted with any updates! :D

Edited by LJB23

Congratulations and welcome to the pregnancy club. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Thanks very much!

Are you preg then? When you due?

Woooo, more babies! Fabulous :)

Thanks everyone!

I have a scan picture, I've put it on Facebook, not sure how to get it on here though? xx

Just an update.....had first Midwife appointment today, lots of forms to fill in and health Questions. So I should be having a scan around the 9th of Jan, just got to wait for the letter, exciting!

So I saw the midwife on 23rd Dec and she sent off a form for my 12week scan, but still haven't got an appointment through as yet, I'll be 12 weeks on Friday! Called the Midwife and she's going to chase it up with my GP and she also gave me a no. to call for Jessops ante natal clinic, 2268232, but it seems to be one of the really annoying numbers that is either engaged or just rings and rings, does anyone know another number?

Im also pregnant again with baby number 2!

Im so excited again lol. Im 17weeks and Im due in June. I cant wait :)

As for the 12week scan they just sent me a letter in the post, which they may have done with you and you might not have got it yet because of christmas post delys etc. Dont worry about it. Im sure it will be worth the wait :)