Walter Fox & Partners

gracie

• 4 weeks later...
merry christmas and happy new to you all bill

Hi Bill ,ive not been on here for ages , Happy new year bit late for Christmas. Hope you and family are keeping well .We will all have to get together again , although you didn't , make the last one did you?only spoken to Mick Swirls lately oh and [spud] Brian Wood ,Ian Carey , and Mick Venimore.

• 2 weeks later...
hi doug nice to are ok and your family .i had replacement knee at the end of sept 1917.had my 88 th 21 januarj bill

you old bugger Bill, hows the knee since you had it done? my knee was giving me a bit of jip , its old age I suppose .any way , belated happy birthday and many more pal . not heard anything from anybody for an age , cant be bothered some of the miserable buggers , not like me an thee hay Bill ? any way till next time , see you mate keep well .

• 2 weeks later...
Well bloody hell ! Were've you been hiding all these years ? How long is it ? I'm not so bad, had a few health problems in the last few years but that's old age i suppose. How are you keeping ? Ok, i hope.

Hi Kev how you doing these days still ok i hope !!

OK thanks Kev still working only 3.5 years before retirement, you still living in Woodhouse mate, hope your health is improved !! have you got an e-mail address, are you on facebook !

Edited by kevowls

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone.

I worked at Rotherham branch on Eastwood training estate early 90s then moved to Sheffield with Linda Concannon when they closed Rotherham.

I was a paint mixer mainly.

I was there roughly about 10 years in total.

I also worked with Phil Clarke at Rotherham and enjoyed every minute. 

It was my first job!!