Want to produce a genius baby?

just having a laugh searching google to see how much sperm banks give per shot and came accross this:

http://www.geniusspermbank.com/

create your own little genius :D

anyways, still trying to found out how much you get paid per shot? lol... I think I should get double pay because I'm so hot and intelligent :hihi:

[edit]

and what do we think of this? do genius's really produce genius babys? I'm not entirely sure... I dont think it matters, perhaps more likely is that intelligent parents are more likely to bring their child up in a more achademic approach?

Years ago in hard (sic) times I considered 'donating' - Jessop hospital used to advertise they would pay £12 a 'donation'

Never did it, though. Didn't know where my 'donation' would end up ... felt responsible for any little Draggles that may be produced...

So I overspent on my visa card, instead :D

I also had mates in a band that used to go into hospital in sheffield to act as human guinea pigs in trials on new drugs (after it had been tested on animals)

They got paid in cash - no questions asked. Crap, really. They put health at risk purely because they needed the money.

Sorry to get 'heavy' :(

£12 a donation? :o daylight robbery!

my high quality sperm is worth more than that!

Originally posted by xafier

£12 a donation? :o daylight robbery!

my high quality sperm is worth more than that!

Well, It's a good while ago in the eighties ... maybe the equivalent would be £25 at a guess ;) Would that be enough :D

Seriously though - what price?

Ethically maybe any price is too much. Maybe it should just be freely donated to a person/couple you know and want to help - someone you feel would make good parent/s.

This thread has the pontential to go crazy, by the way.

And you were only being lighthearted ... weren't you ;)

You should think twice before donating.Sperm banks started in the 60's in Australia I think, guarenteed anonymous. Now they have changed the rules,and donors are having to pay child support. :loopy::confused:

£12 a donation?

Bloody hell, ive got a toliet worth £300,000 then.

Originally posted by waggy

£12 a donation?

Bloody hell, ive got a toliet worth £300,000 then.

Ah, thats why they call you waggy.....

Can you actually see your toilet through those dark glasses :hihi:

There is another way to produce genius children and that is to breastfeed as long as your children want to.