Is Mosborough worth a look?

Hi

We have seen some lovely looking houses in Mosborough? What's the area like in terms of

- school catchment area?

- transport?

-crime?

- repuatation?

Is it worth us having a look?:?::?:

YES DEFINETLY ITS A LOVELY AREA ME AND MY MUM GO SHOPPING THERE AND THE PEOPLE ARE VERY POLITE

catchment, depending on exactly where is westfield school. this will be moving to a brand new multi million pound building next year.

aston is a good school

nice area, but has the rough areas where exactl are you moving to

We contemplating a few areas, Mosborough Moor is one. Our main concern is our 3-year-old boy and whether we are going to be happy with him growing up there and with the schools we send him too.

It's great to get a feel from you guys as to what places are like so that we don't spend time looking at houses in places we don't like.

Thanks;)

I have lived on M'boro Moor for the past 6 months or so. It is a nice family area and you get a lot of house for your money. As far as crime and reputation are concerned, you shouldn't have any real worries. M'boro is pretty well-served by buses and trams too. I'm not sure about the schools in the area but other people's comments seem to be quite positive.