Massages - Where can I get one? SENSIBLE replies only!

Kim Buckley, she's a physio who also does massage and accupuncture. She's based at Foot Heaven on Ecclesall Rd. Phone 0114 2684000 or 07930 867829. Because she's a physio she will more than likely be able to find out what has caused your problem.

im after a back massage where is the best place nr s5 ( not theses massage palours) i dont need any extras....just a massage..male or female, any recommendations, also wot is the average price for one? if u do massage's or no somewhere that does good ones then please pm me or leave me yr number.thanks

Hay - i know an excellent massage place - Its in S5, its called Lookin Gud - it is a hair salon and beauty salon. They do other things such as nails and hair and sunbeds but the massage is excellent - i have been myself and really found it so relaxing. The phone number is: 0114 245 7000 and the website is www. lookingud. co.uk

If you want any more details then please feel free to contact me back or ring that number! All prices are great 2!

Hope this helps

Hay - i know an excellent massage place - Its in S5, its called Lookin Gud - it is a hair salon and beauty salon. They do other things such as nails and hair and sunbeds but the massage is excellent - i have been myself and really found it so relaxing. The phone number is: 0114 245 7000 and the website is www. lookingud. co.uk

If you want any more details then please feel free to contact me back or ring that number! All prices are great 2!

Hope this helps

Hi,

I have a clinic at Concord Sports Centre on Saturday mornings.

We currently have a 2 for 1 offer on, and you get 15 mins extra on first appointment for assessment.

For details check out:

sportstherapysheffield.com

concordsportscentre.co.uk

massagetherapyuk.com

Best Wishes,

John.

Hi,

If you don't mind travelling, I go to Elements Spa at Thrybergh in Rotherham to see Cath. I have terrible knots and pain in my shoulders and shes gets them out. I have had quite a few massages over the years and she is the only one who applies enough pressure to get my knots out! I hope you find someone good :)

Hi

Earlier on here I found references to having a massage at Sheffield college - good price from the students. Swedish etc. then I logged in and can not find it now! can anyone help? tried googling but that tkkes you to places to apply for the course.

Thanks

Hi

I am fully qualified in swedish body massage.

I work from home or can travl to your home.

If you are interested pm me or email me on [email protected]

Samantha Cave

Bonita Destino

Hi

I am fully qualified in swedish body massage.

I work from home or can travl to your home.

If you are interested pm me or email me on [email protected]

Samantha Cave

Bonita Destino

This thread is from 2003!!!!