Window in the womb nottingham

before your scan eat chocolate, fizzy sweets and fizzy pop, they tell u to eat n drink to get your baby active, our scan was crystal clear

take no notice of em, they will go away in end.

oh i will:hihi: saddos

Yes they did sexing in 4d and they show u clearly on large plasma screens

oh nice one ill deffo go for that one then

before your scan eat chocolate, fizzy sweets and fizzy pop, they tell u to eat n drink to get your baby active, our scan was crystal clear

mmm choc, sweet and fizzy pop, im sure ill manage that :hihi:

thanks so much hun, you helped me decide and ill be booking tomorrow:)

Good luck and let us know, got to say its a bit of a hike but so worth it.

The clinic is in the owners home, really friendly and homely.

You will have no regrets take some tissues x

I would highly reccomnd window to the womb !! they are such lovely people who make you extremly welcome :) I had a 4d scan , and i also asked them to sex the baby and you could clearly see the bits lol.

you also see your baby on a big plasma screen , there is two sonographers in the room , one scanning your belly and the other person is telling you what you can see etc...

they will ask you as well if you want to take some music along with you for your dvd.

the advised me a week before your scan date is to drink plenty of water and also top up on water as well , and the date you go is to have sugary things to wake your baby up.

you dont need a full bladder either !! which is good :D

i certainly would go back there :)

Edited by MissGiggles

Good luck and let us know, got to say its a bit of a hike but so worth it.

The clinic is in the owners home, really friendly and homely.

You will have no regrets take some tissues x

awww thanks i will let you all know, im sure ill be very excited and just have to post here after thanks xx

I would highly reccomnd window to the womb !! they are such lovely people who make you extremly welcome :) I had a 4d scan , and i also asked them to sex the baby and you could clearly see the bits lol.

you also see your baby on a big plasma screen , there is two sonographers in the room , one scanning your belly and the other person is telling you what you can see etc...

they will ask you as well if you want to take some music along with you for your dvd.

the advised me a week before your scan date is to drink plenty of water and also top up on water as well , and the date you go is to have sugary things to wake your baby up.

you dont need a full bladder either !! which is good :D

i certainly would go back there :)

oh thanks hun, im deffo going there now, it sounds great and i recon it will be much more better then a clinical hospital theme, and i do hope i can see the bits so much, just for a little more confirmation for myself.

glad i asked now, im such a worrier and now im going for it thanks guys xxxx

yeh i was same, i found sex out at my local hospital , but didnt trust them as i no they can be wrong, so i asked at my 4d scan , and you could very clearly see the bits !! haha

and ye it is so much better them having there clinic at there home. while they set up etc.. they alow you to wait in there conservatory , its full of baby pictures from the 4d scans along side with the picture of the baby when it was born. Baby channel is on tv, and it just feels really homely :D

I payed £95 for my 4d. and i went at 24 weeks and 5 days ,

yeh i was same, i found sex out at my local hospital , but didnt trust them as i no they can be wrong, so i asked at my 4d scan , and you could very clearly see the bits !! haha

and ye it is so much better them having there clinic at there home. while they set up etc.. they alow you to wait in there conservatory , its full of baby pictures from the 4d scans along side with the picture of the baby when it was born. Baby channel is on tv, and it just feels really homely :D

I payed £95 for my 4d. and i went at 24 weeks and 5 days ,

oh nice one ill be 24 weeks this sunday so should be fine,

and im same i just dont trust the 2d scan not reliable enough but no mistaking things you can see :hihi:

oh i like that sound of the waiting room haha sounds so sweet, i probably cry, as i cry at everything at the moment hehe, ill be calling tomorrow just hope i dont have to wait long to get in:o

i didnt , i saw ad on ebay at about 4pm and i managed to book in next day since there was a cancelation !,

I'm sure it was nice but it really does sound a bit 'cheap' finding a scan from e-bay!!!!

i didnt , i saw ad on ebay at about 4pm and i managed to book in next day since there was a cancelation !,

yeah im going for same one x

I'm sure it was nice but it really does sound a bit 'cheap' finding a scan from e-bay!!!!

why does it sound 'cheap' do you mean as in bad?

i dont think so and yes it is cheap thats why people go for it