Alpha Rooms - anyone worked there?

There are a couple of negative comments about working for Alpha Rooms - just wondered if there is anyone on here currently working with them who could give feedback?

Hi,

I think it really depends on what part of the company you'll be working in? Have you been offered a job there, or just considering applying for one? What job role?

I think to be fair, everyone has their own opinion of any job, in any kind of company, and it depends entirely on the job roles you've done previously, and how this would tie into the new role.

I know someone who's worked there for time, they get on really well with the place.

I agree with Kayleigh

There are a couple of negative comments about working for Alpha Rooms - just wondered if there is anyone on here currently working with them who could give feedback?

End of day, a job is a job. you can't be choosy these days, if it was my company i would be a bit miffed that you have the cheek to post on a public forum with ive heard negative comments etc

End of day, a job is a job. you can't be choosy these days, if it was my company i would be a bit miffed that you have the cheek to post on a public forum with ive heard negative comments etc

The negative comments are actually on this forum and I wanted to check out (as I've been proved right from this thread) that not everyone is of the same opinion! Is it "cheek" I don't think so:huh:

I don't think there's anything wrong with finding out the opinions of people who have worked at a particular company.

After all, these companies ask for references from previous employers when considering a potential employee, so why not the other way round?

I don't think there's anything wrong with finding out the opinions of people who have worked at a particular company.

After all, these companies ask for references from previous employers when considering a potential employee, so why not the other way round?

You're bang on right there singo!

That is why on other forums there are naming and shaming rules.

Its too easy to make up accusations about a person/company/restaurant etc.

It could easily be a discruntled ex employee who was 'let go'.

If you have a job interview there go and ask questions and get a feel for the place.