Kickboxing Fight= Who do you think won?

Hi everyone

It is very common for fighters and supporters on a kickboxing show to say "i was robbed" or "no way were the judges watching the same fight" , but how would YOU have scored a kickboxing fight if you were one of the judges?

This fight is being posted on here so you can all have a go and decide who YOU think should have won?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4znQ2LKJQ

the black guy wins clearly, hes the aggressor going forward plus not only can you see his kicks scoring, but you you can hear them too...the other guy has success only in the last thirty of the last round.

Edited by hifikool
spelling

Its hard to tell as the video isnt very clear - the black guy takes the first round with what looks like a knock down the second and third round well its hard to say , the white guy does land some good kicks, and finishes off strong in the last 40 or so seconds.

Thats why its important to have qualified judges scoring the bouts ! and not just people who teach or train in MA .

I believe that if a promoterr has 100% faith in the judges then their decision is final.

If the other camp disagree then surly there is an official procedure to complain to the organisation that sanctions the event, and let the proper offficials decide if the decision is up held.

I know in boxing the sanctioning officer or promoter can look at the score cards to see if there is any significant diffrences between the judges scoring, perhaps that is the way to go....

By the way who does win ???

Its hard to tell as the video isnt very clear - the black guy takes the first round with what looks like a knock down the second and third round well its hard to say , the white guy does land some good kicks, and finishes off strong in the last 40 or so seconds.

Thats why its important to have qualified judges scoring the bouts ! and not just people who teach or train in MA .

I believe that if a promoterr has 100% faith in the judges then their decision is final.

If the other camp disagree then surly there is an official procedure to complain to the organisation that sanctions the event, and let the proper offficials decide if the decision is up held.

I know in boxing the sanctioning officer or promoter can look at the score cards to see if there is any significant diffrences between the judges scoring, perhaps that is the way to go....

By the way who does win ???

The whole purpose of this thread is that you do not know who won so this is in effect testing YOUR knowledge on who you think won.

Were you actually watching the video ???

the black guy wins clearly, hes the aggressor going forward plus not only can you see his kicks scoring, but you you can hear them too...the other guy has success only in the last thirty of the last round.

I was there what a canny fight the black man was so strong but nae fitness at the end

having not watched the fight and haveing no kickboxing background i think (as with most martial arts based topics) i am more than qualified to say that thia fight is a draw... cant we all just be friends.

:)

having not watched the fight and haveing no kickboxing background i think (as with most martial arts based topics) i am more than qualified to say that thia fight is a draw... cant we all just be friends.

:)

You mean you didnt even bother to watch the fight ??? :rant:

You mean you didnt even bother to watch the fight ???

I have to confess I didn't watch it either, tell you what though Chef, post the video of the BKO fight you had that was brought up on another thread and we can all watch that and tell you who we thought won.:D

Go on Farhad you know you want to.

I have to confess I didn't watch it either, tell you what though Chef, post the video of the BKO fight you had that was brought up on another thread and we can all watch that and tell you who we thought won.:D

Go on Farhad you know you want to.

This thread is about THIS fight which took place on the 16th August not about some crap fight I had about 8 years ago (I think thats how long ago it was).

I cant even remember that BKO fight to be honest, all I remember is taking the fight (it wasnt a real kickboxing bout just a light continuous bout) in a village hall and giving away something ridiculous like 5kg to help out a friend who is now deceased.

Anyway Horus , you train in thaiboxing correct? The fight on this video that has been posted is under K-1 rules which is not dissimilar to thaiboxing rules. Have a look and tell me who you think won?

Awwww chef you spoilsport!

I've tried but the link wont work on my aging computer so i can't take part in your little experiment! I'm sure Roger Gracie would batter the pair of them

Nah! Chef knows i'm only kidding! Or hê should do as i might not train with him but i do see him almost every week