Whats your thought on this please?

hiya all, can you have a look at my own attempts at a website for Practice Sheffield. Please let me know what you think. Keep it civilised!

I think it looks great! Easy to navigate through and all info you need is on there. PS I would highly recommend this practice space to anyone. I will be down there with my drummer to work on some new stuff next week. I'll be intouch.

Edited by ChinWig_Bass

The website's great. Does what it says on the tin and from what I can see, it all works.

From what I can see PracticeSheffield are offering a good deal for their rehearsal rooms and included equipment.

Got to be worth recommending to local musos.

Nice site and nice to see decent equipment in a pay by the hour practice room as most places have **** old stuff thats not worth ******* on. But does Sheffield need another pay by the hour practice space? Personally I think this city needs more rooms to rent to bands so they may come and go as they please. Stagg works is good but is difficult to get a room and its not that secure. Other places are expensive and small. What Sheffield needs is a building thats have been purposely fitted out to hold bands. Get a creative centre going if you know what I mean.

we do have rooms where bands leave there stuff set up as well. they pay monthly for these, but they are all full at the moment (before anyone asks!)

Yeah, it is good, it does create a creative space, as there are bands using the hourly rooms and the familiar faces in the permanant rooms.

The Site looks great, a find us page would be useful, good luck

Good stuff mate! My band has practiced there and it's spot on! will be seeing you soon..the Spandau boys! ;)