A good child psychologist in Sheffield

Really bad..i had a letter the other week from him having a go at me, he just doesnt like the fact that two other docs got the diagnosis right and he couldnt, im actually considering moving after that. You dont send a patient a letter like that when they have just been seriously ill. Hes hopeless when i was really ill a few years back he told me i was underweight when id just come out of hospital and i wasnt what a muppet

He sounds crap. As bad as mine infact.

Id report him for that. Conduct like that isnt in the least bit proffessional and after being really ill you dont need the stress.

Hope your feeling better now :)

Centinery House is teh child and family psychology team and you can be refered by people other than your doctor such as the school. There is a psychology unit at the childrens hospital who are fantastic.

My son went to the hospital unit for needle phobia and one of the things they assured him was that what happened there was not even put in his normal hospital medical records which I didn't know.