Devonshire Green

Just gone past the car park and it's all taped off with police tape and cop cars all over. Looks like a good weekend ended in tears for someone

no way! that will put a dampener on things and obviously make security tighter next year!

its been that music festival thing this weekend hasnt it? hope its nothing too serious.

strange i was there for quite a while after but never saw anything?

strange i was there for quite a while after but never saw anything?

Yeah me too, it does say it happened just after midnight and wasn't connected to the gig though.

yeah just seen the above article is very misleading that 1 makes out as if it is conected

Devonshire Green is a dump. Sheffield council spending money to spruce it all up for what? bleedin students and somalis. Can i have a choice where my council tax money is spent please rather than these hippy/narly places where a bunch of ponsy up there own a***s hang about? Bet half the lot are on the dole spending my hard earned tax on drinking trendy beer from the forum. pathetic.

Devonshire Green is a dump. Sheffield council spending money to spruce it all up for what? bleedin students and somalis. Can i have a choice where my council tax money is spent please rather than these hippy/narly places where a bunch of ponsy up there own a***s hang about? Bet half the lot are on the dole spending my hard earned tax on drinking trendy beer from the forum. pathetic.

1) I've never seen any Somali's hanging around there, and if I have then they certainly haven't caused any grief

2) Devonshire Green is possibly the nicest open space in the city centre

3) If you don't like trendy bars, try sticking to Wetherspoons and leave the people who enjoy nice surroundings to it

1) I've never seen any Somali's hanging around there, and if I have then they certainly haven't caused any grief

2) Devonshire Green is possibly the nicest open space in the city centre

3) If you don't like trendy bars, try sticking to Wetherspoons and leave the people who enjoy nice surroundings to it

Each to there own i suppose. But in my opinion its a dump.