Self Defence - do what works - new course for workplace

How seriously do you take self defense in this day and age?

If you don't, then then chances are you will die !!! If you don't adapt your self defense situations to your surroundings then you will die !!!!

Read the book (£27.99 - place an order) and you will find out why Kickboxing, Judo, BJJ or all the others have no place in modern britian, you will also find out why these martial arts have no place in the workplace?

Does kickboxing help you with an enraged photocopier repair man ? NO !!!

Does Judo help you with in irate IT technician armed with a stapler ? NO

Does BJJ help you should someone who is making tea, suddenly attack you with the sugar spoon ? NO !!

Do any of the above teach you how to use the filing cabinet as a weapon? NO.

What if an intruder comes into your office what do you do? what you should do is hide under a table, and when the man with a gun walks past the table, trip him up and then finish the assault, take the gun off the intruder and call the police.

In the toilets, what if a man with a knife comes in? what do you do? does Thai Boxing teach you to pearce a hole in the soap dispencer with a pen, take out a handfull of soap and put it in the attackers eyes? NO

We will teach you how to turn the office stapler, in to a deadly weapon

If you are serious, then sign up. We will come to any martial arts club to demonstrate.

The choice is yours, if you do not adapt to modern britian, then you will be in serious trouble.

This sounds like the real deal - how long will it take me to learn ????

and do you promise not to make me sweat during the lesson.

Forgot to mention that i work in a very tense and agressive environment -

Most of the customers are insulting, rude and down right pigheaded, would you come to the workplace to teach the staff how to deal with aggressive customers.

I work in a kids day nursery and the customers are aged from 1 month to 5ys old i am sure you will agree a dangerous group of individuals...

i've armbared many a side of bacon into submission be for cooking it, bjj works in my workplace.

exept that one time i was floored by a sucker punch from a cucumber..............

you dont want to know what happened next

edited post

Edited by Wroughton

I work in a school and the lady in charge of photocopying id VERY aggressive ..... will it help me confront her to get my personnal photocopies on a freebie?

ps I think I recognise this poster hmmmmmmmm?

Working in a hospital poses many safety risks and an interesting challenge for self-defence. With so many sharp instruments around, the potential attacker has a myriad of options...but so do YOU!

A nurse suddenly entered the patient bay while I was inserting a cannula. Taken by surprise, I turned and saw that she was holding a full syringe and ready to attack. Following the Cobra Kai first principles, I struck hard, first and showed no mercy. The cannula stylet flew into her eye and then, utilising a stainless steel bedpan as a shield against her 12-gauge needle/syringe combo, bludgeoned her with the sharps bin until she stopped screaming. Pausing only to retrive her shattered teeth and properly dispose of them in the (now slightly battered and blood-streaked) appropriate receptacle (in line with H&S Clinical Guidelines) I made my escape, in case any accomplices were following her.

BJJ does not teach you THAT!

I work in a school and the lady in charge of photocopying id VERY aggressive ..... will it help me confront her to get my personnal photocopies on a freebie?

ps I think I recognise this poster hmmmmmmmm?

I also work in a school - and I am constantly tested by the dinner staff. There aren't many defences against whisks, cutlery, hot chip fat and baking trays.

I take a pack up, instead of running the gauntlet each day :)

I also work in a school - and I am constantly tested by the dinner staff. There aren't many defences against whisks, cutlery, hot chip fat and baking trays.

I take a pack up, instead of running the gauntlet each day :)

you'lll have to take a course in kit-chen-fu, its style i just invented, we work with real everyday items,

at stage one you will learn about attacks and defence using the knife and fork, upon completing this you will do an advanced short course in spoons

level two is whisks, large spoons, rolling pins and so on...

at level 3 you will move to the exotics such as cheese graters, sauce pans and the dreaded frying pan, with an option to take wok if you pass the above.

there is no bowing, just hardcore kit-chen-fu.