Hairdressers Recommendations

Any recommendations of good hairdressers, fairly central would be best. Can't cost an absolute fortune though!

Any with good offers on at the moment, or discounts for forum members?

i go to headlines on fargate have done for years might be a bit pricey though trying giving them a ring on 2738661 they will quot you over the phone

Alright thanks.

Anyone else?

284 hair on ecclesall road is supposed to be good ...i think it does good student discount too. i have never had my hair cut there but all my friends do x

Anyone know of anywhere that currently has any good offers on - I'm no longer a student though so student discount doesnt help.

Dreamworks at the bottom of the Moor is excellent value. £5 for men and £6 for women. This is for a haircut, no appointments required.

Are you male?

My hubby has his hair cut by this fab girl - she was working at a trendy expensive place on Eccy Rd but has just set up as a freelance hairdresser so would come to your house and be much cheaper.

She only does gents hair, and is very good at trendy/funky hairstyles. I think she charges about £15.

Rachel Donnelly 07966473602

EDIT: tell her Katie/Matt sent you! :)

Edited by KATIEB_23

HI Im mobile and worked on eccy rd at large salon just gone freelance and building up my clientelle I have done a couple of people of the forum already .Iam reasonable priced and use all the latest techniques am central based and willing to travel .Ialso do all aspects of beauty aswell including nail extensions and spray tans .pm me if I can be of any help to you

thanxs

Go to His and Hers in upperthope they have just opened if you go ask for clare she is fantastic very cheap aswell cut and colour less than 30 pounds if you want to find out the price for just a cut ring the salon on 0114 2494058 always very please when they have done with me the prices are way too good to be true

hey try smile hair salon, louise there is awesome, nice girl and reasonably priced (: tell her stacey sent u x