Anyone know course fishing with accommodation in North Yorkshire or Lincoln

I'm looking at getting a few days away next week to do some course fishing around the North Yorkshire or Linconshire area. Can anyone recommend anywhere that also does accommodation (caravan or similar) at a reasonable price. Ideal dates would be Wednesday 1 July to Saturday 4 July.

Thanks

Jamie

I went to caistor fisheries near Market rasen last year for a week with my dad in their static caravans it was fantastic.

http://www.caistorfisheries.co.uk/

Some nice carp a silver fish pond/lake and one full of barbel they were 2lb but should be bigger now,Great sport.

Shops,chippy,pub down the road.And cafe showers tackle shop on site.

Edited by jrowl

sycamore lakes skegness

Next door to burgh le marsh.

highly reccomended,having a day there myself next week.

also Roach farm on the same road about two miles down nearer Skegness.

westwood lakes@wyberton boston,lodges and 3 fishing lakes,and tattershall country park,caravans and bungalows ,water skiing,2 fishing lakes and fairways pub,stopped at both these places and found them spot on,also if you stay at tattershall,you can also fish moon lakes, about 2 mile away,got 5 lakes on site and rammed with fish.:thumbsup:

Rainwater Lakes near Wainfleet, lovely apartments with free us of the pond for fishing and an indoor pool for you to have a splash in...was really reasonably priced when we went a few weeks ago!