Calling all BJJ fans - Royce Gracie is in town!!

sexy times guys............... anyway he is here on Sat. He has done some brill things for bjj. I beleve there is a Q and A session on sat after the seminar.... all questions about who has beat Royce can be asked then. Bring £45 pounds and your best game :) hehe

Royce is a top fella and really nice guy!

sexy times guys............... anyway he is here on Sat. He has done some brill things for bjj. I beleve there is a Q and A session on sat after the seminar.... all questions about who has beat Royce can be asked then. Bring £45 pounds and your best game :) hehe

Royce is a top fella and really nice guy!

Oh, questions for Royce ? to his face about whos beaten him ?

Well, ahem, maybe not.

What I may do is write it down on a piece of paper, hand it to someone else and get them to ask Royce the question. I'll make sure I'm safely out of the room when the question is asked.

I guess its not a good idea to ask Royce whos beaten him, prior to him rolling with you

Could someone post the answer on the forum ?

Well, ahem, maybe not.

What I may do is write it down on a piece of paper, hand it to someone else and get them to ask Royce the question. I'll make sure I'm safely out of the room when the question is asked.

I guess its not a good idea to ask Royce whos beaten him, prior to him rolling with you

Yes mate....... I will pass on any questions you would like to ask.

All I ask for in return is some money for doing so.....and an address I can forward to royce so that if he wants to forward any replys himself or come and have a chat face to face he can :)

Well, ahem, maybe not.

i asked royce a question about matt hughes after he lost to him. its no big deal loosing a match.

as he has been doing BJJ all his life i am sure he has tapped more times than anyone on this forum. the thing about bjj is that you learn from every tap and every loss more that you learn from your wins.

that is why you should always train with people better than you. it will improve your game quicker and make you realise that its not about 'making it snap before they tap'! if i did tat with everyone i rolled with, i would have no training partners and my game would not improve.

its all about helping each other in this big BJJ family. isnt it sweet!!!:love:

on a more lighter note. i have just come back from the seminar in rotherham. an excellent turnout. clubs from Hull, Matlock, Leeds and a few other i have forgot about. about 40 - 50 on the mat and as always an excellent training session was had by all.

Harry J (the_rage), Chris (lankymanbjj), Mark (Monkey) and myself (James) were awarded our purple belts. not sure who got blue but i know a couple of the boys did.

i am proud of everyone for grading. it was a hrad hot day and personally i was blowing out of my arse.

itsw a shame the Barra boys could not make it. it would have been good to see sheffield have a full turn out.

well done again lads!!

on a more lighter note. i have just come back from the seminar in rotherham. an excellent turnout. clubs from Hull, Matlock, Leeds and a few other i have forgot about. about 40 - 50 on the mat and as always an excellent training session was had by all.

Harry J (the_rage), Chris (lankymanbjj), Mark (Monkey) and myself (James) were awarded our purple belts. not sure who got blue but i know a couple of the boys did.

i am proud of everyone for grading. it was a hrad hot day and personally i was blowing out of my arse.

itsw a shame the Barra boys could not make it. it would have been good to see sheffield have a full turn out.

well done again lads!!

Congratulations to all 4 of you, well done. Could'nt make it myself today hopefully i'll get to the next one.:thumbsup:

Well done james and to everyone else a great achievement!

I would invent an excuse for not training but the truth is i just couldnt be bothered.

Sue me!

On behalf of Tim's lot from Matlock, thanks again for inviting us all and well done on all of the purples you guys got. We got quite a belt haul too, Lucy got purple, Dan and Dave blues and Jeff now has three stripes on his blue.

Thanks again, we are always made to feel very welcome. Just a shame Tim and myself (for what it is worth) were only spectators this time.

Cheers

Paul