What are you doing this Bank Holiday Monday?

You twisted my arm Litha! Now, where did I put that corkscrew.... :)

Went to see House of Wax at the UGC then went to Tesco to spend my clubcard vouchers

So is the House of Wax any good?

Litha

Thanks for that... Wanna see it now :0)

I got up early this morning and went to blyth market always do on a bank holiday best goin early though traffic gets bad. Then dont know what got into me but i did both my gardens back and front now am knacked .So am sat here in front of the pc with a bar of choc in one hand and a glass of milk in the other pure heaven :wink:

what did I do today well from 02:00am I stayed up until I felt sleepy then went to bed waste of time I had only four hours sleep. just to keep me busy I went shopping this morning and then came back to fix my shelving as it had collapsed mind you I am not surprised what with all the cd's I have got on it there must be over a 1.000 of them all rock music and different rock groups. then I fixed my mates pc for him he had got a disc stuck in the dvd drawer.came home and did some studying on photography and the rest of this afternoon I spent playing a video game called the suffering it is about some person breaking out of prison that is full of demons for company there is a hell of a lot of blood in it, and people with there heads chopped of and some of them are strung up with parts of there body missing. just the run of the mill monday for me.